Ogami Violates Godwin's Law

Tyrant

Ogami said:
Apparently you're not thrilled with having diversity at this board. I guess just keep posting duals so you can agree with yourself. (Is that self-affirmation?)
You probably believe the Holocaust happened.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Do you have a real answer? And will there be the usual hail of nerd gunfire if it's moved to Armchair Philatelists?
Perhaps there will be the usual nerd gunfire of TKers. Why?

Elrod Jericoho

Messenger said:
You probably believe the Holocaust happened.
I visited Auschwitz and Birkenau. Those places were uncomfortable to be in. I am not jewish.

I recommend a visit, no matter what your beliefs regarding the Holocaust.

Elrod Jericoho

*purls*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*onions*

No wait...

Ogami

love me love me love me

Oh wait, I'm not a liberal, I don't care if posters love me. Here's my opinion, take it or leave it! Your approval is not required, although all this attention for one little poster is most gratifying.

I guess some are threatened by a handful of differing opinions, how humorous...

Tyrant

Ogami said:
love me love me love me

Oh wait, I'm not a liberal, I don't care if posters love me. Here's my opinion, take it or leave it! Your approval is not required, although all this attention for one little poster is most gratifying.

I guess some are threatened by a handful of differing opinions, how humorous...
Seeing as how you've been parroting the status quo you'd know more about this than anyone.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Spam

The Question

Eternal
Elrod Jericoho said:
I visited Auschwitz and Birkenau. Those places were uncomfortable to be in.

I'm sure they were - but the reason they were uncomfortable to be in was because of what you were told happened there. What phrase goes into every scary campfire story we're told as kids while camping? "...in these very woods..." Yeah.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus Dan, not again.

jack

you have to prove it didn't happen, because the fable spun says it did, for better or worse.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
you have to prove it didn't happen, because the fable spun says it did, for better or worse.

Appeal to Belief, bubbaleh. That's like having to prove God doesn't exist just because hundreds of millions of patsies have believed it does. Stupid doesn't become anything other than Stupid just because a certain number of dupes buy it.

Cranky Bastard

I believe a lot of people died at the camps. Most of them jews. I believe the ovens were used to burn the bodies. I believe many jews were gassed. I believe many starved.

I don't know if 6 million of them died but I do know the jews were regarded with inhumane disregard. To the point of murder.

That's about all I have to "contribute" on that...

The Question

Eternal
I believe a lot of people died at the camps. Most of them jews. I believe the ovens were used to burn the bodies. I believe many starved.

Those are the ones I believe, but I don't believe they add up to an extermination plan.

The Harlot

The Question said:
Those are the ones I believe, but I don't believe they add up to an extermination plan.

Do you believe then that the movies that are supposedly "based on true events" that Hollywood puts out about Hitler's Big Plan are just some propaganda?

The Question

Eternal
They're offered solely for the purposes of reinforcing belief and sympathy. Yes, they're absolutely propaganda.

jack

The Question said:

Then you're a blind fool. It's all there in the fucking time stamps.

Sad, but true. 4400 a day gassed at one point, for several months.. They had it down pat.

Sexy, isn't it?

jack

Deny it til we're both blue in the face, but it's been so carefully documented it's a little scary what the intent actually was.