OH Yeah Kitty

Love Child

One Love
How easy I forget ones transgressions and scheming until someone else reminds me. You must be pretty proud of yourself no?

Love Child

One Love
OH! ANd speaking of Which-Mr Pickle-Why aren't you mad at Kitty? I mean you ripped me a new one and stomped off the board-but she was the one who lied! YOU RPORKNGKJLJG:LKJGLKJGKLJkljWel;ajsdfasdg
a
sgjejrjasdkljf;lkj

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
OH! ANd speaking of Which-Mr Pickle-Why aren't you mad at Kitty? I mean you ripped me a new one and stomped off the board-but she was the one who lied! YOU RPORKNGKJLJG:LKJGLKJGKLJkljWel;ajsdfasdg
a
sgjejrjasdkljf;lkj

Lied about what? Are you talking about something that happened over a month ago?

Love Child

One Love
Loktar is correct. But I won't speak of that now. I just wonder why I had to bear all the blame for that is all. Anyway are you going to address it or put it back on me again? : )

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
The big mistake was blaming it on someone who didn't have the power to actually DO what she was claiming was done.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
What a bunch of horseshit. What happened with Kitty had nothing to do with why I left.

Its easier in life unfortunately to hurt those you love the most.

That however, had a lot to do with it.

I needed a break from TK.

TK needed a break from me.

I never said I was leaving on a permenant basis.

I thought I was gone long enough that we could mnove on from an unfortunate even on all sides, but apparently today is "throw a bunch of old shit in Pickle's face day", and I didn't get the memo.

My bad, you whiney emo losers.

Love Child

One Love
Um, this thread was for Kitty anyway. And I'm mostly 1/2 joking anyway. I was just reminded about the reasons she "left". So I thought I would make a thread about it.
JEez.
And then you popped in-so I thought I would ask you why you never publicly got mad at her for lying.
Really I'm just recaping the thread at this point-and its too early for that-so more drama-come on.