OK, don't tell anyone

Caitriona

Something Wicked
OK, I have a confession to make.

All these years on TK, while I used to stroll into the Mine Field every now and again, I never truly 'got' it. You know, never fully appreciated the TK sub-culture that lives down in the Mine Field. The laughter, the insanity, the truly imaginative and original banter that is "The Mine Field".

Well, I've actually been spending some time there, and posting a little. Just getting my feet wet, and I've come to an amazing realization.

THEY ROCK!!!! No, I mean it, they really do. In fact they ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

Why am I posting this here, and not in the Mine Field? Well, I want others to know they rock, they already know.

I want them to come to the Tea Room. I think our two cultures could.. you know.. get along.

And I want to confess I've been WRONG all these years. Can you ever forgive me?

I hope???

:bigass:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
REMEMBER GAGHOTAY!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
missmanners said:
The MF has always been like watching a Three Stooges movie. :D I wish I had more time to hang out there. :(

;)
mm

I just love it now. I mean I can't stay out. Part of why I put this thread here is so I can stay out of the Mine Field. It's crazy and addictive.

BitchSlapSmitty

your vibrator ran out of batteries didn't it?

BlazerBoy

I plan to fuck every single one of the MF crew before New Years. Come watch!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Caitriona said:
I just love it now. I mean I can't stay out. Part of why I put this thread here is so I can stay out of the Mine Field. It's crazy and addictive.

Always 100/100 for you I see :bigass:

It's true though. Menty, Wacky, Eggs, and BB are, quite simply put, terrific.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
It's true though. Menty, Wacky, Eggs, and BB are, quite simply put, terrific.

Ya gotta give props to Vap, he's a champion ass-sucker; he really gets right down on all fours, buries his face deep in that ass and sucks it hard, with the kind of passion we just don't see often enough these days.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My yolks are breaking with pride. Thank you, Cait. :bigass:

REMEMBER GAGHOTAY!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I've been in a terrible slump of late. Not been on top of my game whatsoever. I'm gearing up though, soon I will be back on track. And then..

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Why does most of my mine field spam consist of song lyrics or quotes from television shows?

OH THAT'S RIGHT, BECAUSE I'M NOT CREATIVE!

Bergerac

I want to make a comment here also.

Trixie

so what is it?

Bergerac

I didnt read the thread so I am not sure yet, got any suggestions?

Trixie

well I want pics will you send me some?