Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, don't tell anyone

Sarek said:
You're really not very good at this.

Just thought you might want to know.

You never were good at this biatch. W/ the exception of Reammie and a few newbies most of us just stare and wonder in an odd fascination your bile for people or particularly color, and non pigfucked limp cop persuasions.

Fighting crime really not all that KEWL after all Piggy?

BTw, My mom's Fillipino and white, make your head turn twice.

did they teach you ebonics and rhymes in the miliatary of just faggish french Suckrek?

Dear gods, do you guys have any idea how boring this insult-fest has gotten? Just in cast you're wondering: Women do not assume that a guy who makes big insults also has a big penis. Quite the opposite. The more you do it, the less fuckable you become.

Morrhigan said:
Dear gods, do you guys have any idea how boring this insult-fest has gotten? Just in cast you're wondering: Women do not assume that a guy who makes big insults also has a big penis. Quite the opposite. The more you do it, the less fuckable you become.

You have a man already, so what the fuck do I care. Wax on that logic honey buns.

Sarek said:
You're really not very good at this.

Just thought you might want to know.

If you listen very, very intently, you can hear people beginning to chuckle. They're not laughing with you...now put down that sandwich you disgusting freak.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
You never were good at this biatch. W/ the exception of Reammie and a few newbies most of us just stare and wonder in an odd fascination your bile for people or particularly color, and non pigfucked limp cop persuasions.

Oh it has nothing to with people of a particular color. I didn’t care for you before I even knew you were black. (Of which you are well aware.) And that was based on some of your first posts. Remember these gems? 1st post. “Who's Fucking Slit Do I Gotta Split to get some attention around here?!” Or how about your 2nd post “Does that come with a hand job? How about your 3rd post to mm? “Squat over the cookie and maybe I'll consider having it.”

Now, you wonder why you’re treated like shit? That’s why. Because you’re a fucking prick. You made the first impression and it sucked. And when you got slapped in the face with it, you turned into a whinny little “but I’m black” porch monkey.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Fighting crime really not all that KEWL after all Piggy?

Verses what? Creating it like you?

BitchSlapSmitty said:
BTw, My mom's Fillipino and white, make your head turn twice.

A skank is a skank regardless of race, color or religion. And anything that would pop you out, well, you see were that’s going.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
did they teach you ebonics and rhymes in the miliatary of just faggish french Suckrek?

I didn’t learn either. But if I had to make a choice, I’d learn French. It’s a real language and not some made up crap that uneducated morons like your self try to pass off as a variation on English. The bottom line, you’re too fucking lazy to move your fat lips in a manner that would allow you to speak proper English.

Donovan said:
If you listen very, very intently, you can hear people beginning to chuckle. They're not laughing with you...now put down that sandwich you disgusting freak.

Donovan, you’re an idiot. There’s no other explanation. Now go read a comic book. I think the new Ritchie Rich might be out.

Exactly the reaction I expected from you when I wrote it. Slapped in the face with your own monkey shit and you can't deny any of it. You lose monkey. But I'm sure that "lose" and "loser" are terms you're well acquainted with.

Sarek said:
Exactly the reaction I expected from you when I wrote it. Slapped in the face with your own monkey shit and you can't deny any of it. You lose monkey. But I'm sure that "lose" and "loser" are terms you're well acquainted with.

Lol, I'm just enjoying your spin on things. I MADE YOU HERE FAGREK. Don't forget that.

Donovan said:
Sarek is an Ampusexual: that means he likes girls better when they are amputees or quadraplegics, so they can't run away nearly so fast. They put up less of a fight that way, too.

He's also a Nimoysexual, which is pretty self-explanatory and involves one of those lifesize cardboard cutouts you get at sci-fi conventions.

I heard he also expirimented with peanut-butter and jelly sandosexuality, which even SOUNDS disgusting when you think of it...
DONOVAN IS A RETARDED FELCHER WHO HAS SEX WITH HIS BROTHER'S KIDS!!!