Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, don't tell anyone

Caitriona said:

Why am I posting this here, and not in the Mine Field? Well, I want others to know they rock, they already know.

I want them to come to the Tea Room. I think our two cultures could.. you know.. get along.

And I want to confess I've been WRONG all these years. Can you ever forgive me?

I hope???

:bigass:

You're never wrong! But I forgive you ;).

So, the Mine Field, hrm? Sounds opposite of the Tea Room where I'm exploring now. Should that be next on the list, I wonder? Decisions, decisions....

So what is this tea room thing anyway? Is this the TK lesbian hangout or something? I'm not getting it at all.

beergoggles said:
So what is this tea room thing anyway? Is this the TK lesbian hangout or something? I'm not getting it at all.

It's actually a place for genteel ladies to enjoy chitchat about such topics as oh, I dont know... shoe shopping (snicker), Spring Flowers (un huh), Cramps (anyone remember THAT one? my oh my), knitting lessons (yeah right) and of course our favorite tea.
Now then tell us about YOU!

;)
mm

Well I'm a multi-cultural bald man of average height from So. California, I like comics, beer, and women, even when I don't like them, I like them you know?

missmanners said:
It's actually a place for genteel ladies to enjoy chitchat about such topics as oh, I dont know... shoe shopping (snicker), Spring Flowers (un huh), Cramps (anyone remember THAT one? my oh my), knitting lessons (yeah right) and of course our favorite tea.
Now then tell us about YOU!

;)
mm

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I have three different pairs of shoes, I buy flowers for my wife twice a year, I get cramps from drinking too much beer, my underwear is cotton knit, and tea is for pussies and Brits (even though that's redundant).

Thanks for asking. Do you guys ever talk about sex?

BitchSlapSmitty said:
You're gay? Well I guess that's why I thought you were a Henoch sock eh?

No I'm a hetrosexual (That means I'm a guy that likes girls). I can see how you would be confused though. Porch monkeys are generally known to hump whatever's avaible at the moment. Girl, boy, mother, dog, cat, tree........

Sarek said:
No I'm a hetrosexual (That means I'm a guy that likes girls). I can see how you would be confused though. Porch monkeys are generally known to hump whatever's avaible at the moment. Girl, boy, mother, dog, cat, tree........

Your mother never complained when I plunged right in Sorryek.

Oh! A mother insult. How original.

Fuck my mommy all you want bitchy. No one but you wants to fuck your mother.

beergoggles said:
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I have three different pairs of shoes, I buy flowers for my wife twice a year, I get cramps from drinking too much beer, my underwear is cotton knit, and tea is for pussies and Brits (even though that's redundant).

Thanks for asking. Do you guys ever talk about sex?

Us? Talk about sex?

:who?me?:

mm

Sarek said:
Oh! A mother insult. How original.

Fuck my mommy all you want bitchy. No one but you wants to fuck your mother.

You'd want to fuck my mother, this I know. She's older than you and doesn't scare away people.

While someone w/ a mug like yours even scares away gay farm animals Shitrek.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
You'd want to fuck my mother, this I know. She's older than you and doesn't scare away people.

While someone w/ a mug like yours even scares away gay farm animals Shitrek.

I have an aversion to dark meat. Not to mention monkey in general. Besides, your mother is kinda worn out between hooking and attending to your needs.

You seem to know quite a bit about gay farm animals. Hobby of yours?

Sarek is an Ampusexual: that means he likes girls better when they are amputees or quadraplegics, so they can't run away nearly so fast. They put up less of a fight that way, too.

He's also a Nimoysexual, which is pretty self-explanatory and involves one of those lifesize cardboard cutouts you get at sci-fi conventions.

I heard he also expirimented with peanut-butter and jelly sandosexuality, which even SOUNDS disgusting when you think of it...

He also spends a lot of time sniffing up Hunter's ass, which I guess would make him a Homie-sexual.

Sup, Homie?