OMG they canceled Medium!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I find it funny while I'm watching it, but in a silly way that isn't very compelling. I've seen a bunch of episodes but I've never been "hooked".

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
30 Rock and, to a lesser extent, The Office, are about the only comedies worth watching today. I hear good things about HIMYM, but I've seen like 5 episodes while flying and I was just, "eh".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Scrubs got too sappy and sentimental.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
HIMYM is great and I love the Big Bang Theory too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Me and Jenny watched Earl season one and loved it so much we bought the DVDs as soon as the show ended, but when season two came on by four episodes in we had stopped watching it, we couldn't believe the drop off in quality and just all round unfunnyness.

Really? I didn't start watching Earl until the second or third season. I thought it was hilarious.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Never got into Earl, so not unhappy to see it go.

Loved Medium the first two seasons, but then it began to start their series later and later in the year, so I would usually forgot about it. But I still watch it (when I remember to) and the season finale is this coming Monday, so I'll get into that.

All I know is True Blood starts in about three weeks. WOOT! And that's all I really need to know.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
large_scrubs-my-soul-on-fire.jpg

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I notice you dont' have Turk's woman in her sweats...;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least two of those boobs are fake, IMO.

CaptainWacky

What the hell is HIMYM?

CaptainWacky

YOU DID?

I watched that once and didn't laugh once so I didn't walk again. Then again, I don't laugh very often. Then again, Moby was in the episode for some reason.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Moby is a proven comedy killer. Unless Eminem is threatening to beat his face in.

The show is funny because Neil Patrick Harris is gay, but he actually plays a straight guy who objectifies women. GET IT?

CaptainWacky

That's like saying 'Mirror, Mirror' is funny because Sulu tries to rape Uhura.