One of my duals at EI is.....

Captain Jack

Gagh said:
And what precisely will they do, considering there was no damaging content in the PM whatsoever?

If they ban me, then they'll look silly, because I know I've been nothing but amicable over at EI.

Plus, I wouldn't care if they did, but that's another matter.

Nah, they won't ban you. :D Silly wabbit. Never said they would. But it did rattle your cage, which was enough for me :) Sheesh, have some of my valium...

Captain Jack

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
A Karas said:
Nah, they won't ban you. :D Silly wabbit. Never said they would. But it did rattle your cage, which was enough for me :) Sheesh, have some of my valium...

Uh...no it didn't. If it had, I wouldn't have PM'd you back at all, would I?

It meant nothing at all. Just made me roll my eyes.

Captain Jack

A lot of things seem to make you roll your eyes. You should have that checked :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I lead a very cynical life. It makes me appreciate the truly amazing things when they come along.

Captain Jack

Well, hell, something we can both agree on. Shit, that's weird...never thought that would ever happen :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Stranger things have happened. You only need to see Superman IV to realize that.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Gagh said:
Stranger things have happened. You only need to see Superman IV to realize that.

was that the one with the whales??? or was that Trek IV??

Captain Jack

Darth, you ARE an idiot. :D But, I might forgive you.

And, for some reason, I can't really remember much of Superman IV. Something to do with some machine that Lex Luthor had in some dark cave...hell, that was a freaking strange movie.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
A Karas said:
Darth, you ARE an idiot. :D But, I might forgive you.

And, for some reason, I can't really remember much of Superman IV. Something to do with some machine that Lex Luthor had in some dark cave...hell, that was a freaking strange movie.
No, that was Superman III with Richard Pryor.

You're thinking of the one where Lex created a super badguy, who's source of power was solar energy. Almost killed Superman, but he came back with a vengeance, and dropped the guy in a nuclear power plant.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It was Superman IV: Quest for Peace

he rid the whole world of nuke-ler weapons

Captain Jack

RommieSG said:
No, that was Superman III with Richard Pryor.
Really? Oh, that's right. What am i saying?!!! Of course you're right! :)

You're thinking of the one where Lex created a super badguy, who's source of power was solar energy. Almost killed Superman, but he came back with a vengeance, and dropped the guy in a nuclear power plant.

I was just horribly confused with what Superman was what, and I completely forgot all about that one. And that was a waste of a perfectly good power plant.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Actually he powered the power plant with it. Didn't destroy it, just gave it enough juice to turn on every light in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Sengawa Japan for a month. :)

Captain Jack

Gagh was right then...

Captain Jack

Which one? :D

Captain Jack

That would make him look like a dumbell :D

Mandi

and probably a right sight better than he normals does....(ooh I just stole that line from a movie)