One of my duals at EI is.....

Virginia

wow, you can quote movies..that's, like, so intelligent.

Captain Jack

A cat fight is a brewin'... :D

Captain Jack

Can you replace bigger, with bustier? It'll be funny that way :)

Mandi

I wasn't trying to be funny. I pick and chose my fights, and this one isn't worth my time or energy.

Virginia

You want to be bigger, feel free. me, i'm just glad to be getting smaller ;)
and akaras, if I wanted a catfight, trust me, everyone would know about it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The thing about fighting, the other person has to want to fight with you otherwise it isn't a fight.

What have you got against Miranda? She seems pretty cool to me.

Virginia

personally? nothing. But hey, you insult me, i feel honour bound to insult you back. Or in this case, insult Miranda back as she insulted me. Tit for tat, nothing else. what you give you shal receive. no biggie.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Who is this tat?? I am so jealous

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
You know that spam PM over at EI? I got one, too. BUT MINE WAS OPEN WHEN I CLICKED ONTO EI!!!!! I never touched it!!!!!! IT was from Feifei, the NEWEST MEMBER!!!!! Feifei? Fefe Larossey? I really think they are being hacked and it's not from us. There's a new virus called a witty worm. It punches holes in you AntiVirus.

Captain Jack

Well, I was only joking when I said catfight. I wasn't trying to provoke one. I like you both :)

What can I say, I'm a softy for tough girls :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sorry - system says I've already passed out to much in the last 24 hours. When I'm able again, I'll give you dozens and dozens!

How are you doing?

Captain Jack

It's too bad you can't beat the hell out of Hurricane Wilma! :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Looks like Wilma will be in Florida come Monday. Read where the scientists say this is a category 5 and very close to what would be classified as a 6 if the classification went that high. With any luck she'll simmer down before she gets to Florida. This has been the roughest year I've ever heard of. Are you going to try and weather it out or head inland?