Onions 2012

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am the Onion King.

Peel before me.

Cry in my presence.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"I had rather munch a crust of brown bread and an onion in a corner, without any more ado or ceremony, than feed upon turkey at another man’s table, where one is fain to sit mincing and chewing his meat an hour together, drink little, be always wiping his fingers and his chops, and never dare to cough nor sneeze, though he has never so much a mind to it, nor do a many things which a body may do freely by one’s self.”

-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dr Dave likes onions MORE THAN ONE TIT.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, if you think this is a major onion year, just wait til 2014 when Pixar's movie ONIONS is completed:

ONIONS is ostensibly a story about a family of onions, though the multi layered plot really brings a tear to your eye in the moments when turns its attentions to Charlotte, the red haired stepchild of the bunch. - Empire.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I see I must play the villain in this story...

I'm not a fan! I like them in my food in moderation. When a dish has too much onion or big chunks of it, it ruins the dish for me because that's all I taste. The acidity is too much.

CHOP THAT SHIT UP FINE AND STIR IT IN GOOD, HEAR? :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like scallions though.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I love some onions and mushrooms stir fried in garlic and a sprinkling of chilly powder ... yes, British cuisine at its most lazy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Pickled onions from the chip shop.