Onions 2012

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They opened a Five Guys nearby about a year ago. Their burgers are ok, but I agree about the FUCKDAMN PRICE :rwmad: Also, they are supposed to have the best fries evar, but they weren't that great. They were good fries.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just had regular fries, so they were just FRIES. They were alright, I dont' think they were bad or ANYTHING.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I only went to In & Out once, can't say it meet the hype I had heard about it.

I would try it again though, if they had one up in my area.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I only went to In & Out once, can't say it meet the hype I had heard about it.

I would try it again though, if they had one up in my area.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LOKTAR NO!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was DISAGREEING about the best all you can eat restaurant. I THINK IT'S BUFFET CITY!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Hey Lok- You think they have some sort of filter on that chocolate fountain? I see dust in the sunlight streaming though my fairly clean house and it makes me wonder.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hey Lok- You think they have some sort of filter on that chocolate fountain? I see dust in the sunlight streaming though my fairly clean house and it makes me wonder.

Idk...I haven't tried the chocolate fountain yet. It will have to wait until I get a job.:(

I wonder though if they allow you to dip anything in the fountain....chocolate covered brisket....*drools*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I know you're thinking of sticking your dong in it!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just saw a clip from a documentary on the White House -- apparently, Pres. Obama likes to duck out* for lunch once in a while at the local Five Guys, and pick up lunch for himself and other staffers.

(* "Duck out" in this case means in the Presidential Limo with full Secret Service detail, and warning the restaurant that they're coming)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At least he's not a McDonalds addict like Clinton was.