Only Connect

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Thread for me to note when Only Connect will be on tv.

There's a "Sports Relief" special today. With Charlie Brooker.

CaptainWacky

Could they not have gotten different team captains rather than Clare Balding and her wife again? Why did Charlie keep whispering.

CaptainWacky

@VictoriaCoren 13h

Have just heard that the new series of Only Connect will start going out on Monday April 14th at 8.30pm! (BBC Four).

I thought it was moving to BBC2.

CaptainWacky

Glau.

CaptainWacky

I RECOGNISED SARAH SILVERMAN.

CaptainWacky

Victoria made "poker history" with a big win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27101216

Journalist and broadcaster Victoria Coren Mitchell made poker history on Sunday by becoming the first two-time winner of the European Poker Tour.

She beat 556 competitors to win a cash prize of £391,932 and a watch worth more than £4,000 in Sanremo, Italy.

Her victory came after a finale, in which she fought back from eighth place in the Tour, a week-long international tournament.

Coren Mitchell, who presents BBC Four's quiz show Only Connect, won in 2006.

In doing so, she became the tournament's first female winner. Her second victory brings her lifetime winnings to £1.5m, putting her in the all-time top 10 female earners at the poker table.

It's a shame I don't care about poker but good for her!

CaptainWacky

Is that code for something...

SAUSAGEMAN

The first wall was impossible and unfair. The second one was really easy and there's no excuse for the team not getting it.

A frustrating episode but the asian nerd was cute.

CaptainWacky

I got "Penelope Pitstop" in the mssng vwls rnd. That's all I remember.

SAUSAGEMAN

One of the wall categories was "AD&D Classes" and before revealing the answer Victoria turned to the camera and asked "I wonder if any of our viewers have any idea what this might be".

CaptainWacky

"I didn't have a full team so I brought my mum along" wasn't a very promising beginning.

CaptainWacky

"You have your wall in braille..."

GROUNDBREAKING.