People Who Obviously Want My Penis

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Gonad: Fuck you Gonad. You don’t know me. You don’t know my motivations. Stop presuming that you do. You get annoyed when I follow LC around like a puppy dog? Tough shit. Don’t read it. You post plenty shit that annoys me: Your S&M/BDSM sex stories, your asinine opinions of movie and tv, those threads where you and LC act like you don’t know what a PM is. Guess what? I don’t read them. It’s not my fault your pretend internet boyfriend got himself banned, so stop forcing your sour grapes down my throat. You’re no better than the rest of us.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Did I leave anyone out? This was all just shit from yesterday. If I didn’t mention you, PLEASE don’t feel snubbed! You’re in my heart, if not my pantz!

miss manners

Eggs

Metalist

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I love this thread.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Posts do equal respect.

Who needs karma when you have a large post count spanning over many months? Any nuub can have a ton karma. The post count shows the commitment and acceptance of one's peers within the interwebz. Thats when the favors can be called and the real power and manipulation can puuled into play.

How many Minefielders would jump to defend Wacky before he could click post himself?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
None of it matters really.

The sad thing is between Dork and Pickle, I have the highest karma, and the second highest post and credits.

What does it ultimately mean?

That I have no fucking life!

I could be doing things in the REAL WORLD right now!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
None of it matters really.

The sad thing is between Dork and Pickle, I have the highest karma, and the second highest post and credits.

What does it ultimately mean?

That I have no fucking life!

I could be doing things in the REAL WORLD right now!

Thats irrelevant to the debate. You dont think your DL account doesnt have a most dramatic effect of other posts? Specifically new members that would see you as some big shot troll and a giant too big too tackle?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Oh of course newbs will respect it.

And it creates endless drama.

But karma scores can have those same effects.

Otherwise, why would konchagas karma komparasin thread be on what?

Page 12 (for the default 50 post/page)?

One might be more impressive than the other, but by a matter of degrees...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I see your point. It like most things are a matter of perspective. I dont care about karma, therefore it seems meaningless to me. I rarely post in the karma vanity threads. I see a high karma score as a reflection of begging and karma whoring for the most part. Not as a true barometer of respect.