Perez Hilton

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12058.imgcache.png

12059.imgcache.png

Jesus.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't why he hasd a stone hare either...

CaptainWacky

I actually want him to stay just because he annoys Katie.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I understand hate watching (I'm actually enjoying Katie Price, God forgive me), but I have a problem with actual sociopaths succeeding in reality TV.

He's just plain hooked up wrong.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I mean, sure he's annoying. REALLY annoying.

But he's not Katie. In no way is he Katie. She's 100 times worse than he is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He IS Katie. He just channels the same evil impulses for childish self-glorification instead of any intellectual self-amusement.

He's Katie with a deep head wound. He would be Katie if he could read and understand Ayn Rand. But he can't.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I don't know. Katie and Perez both have major insecurities, but they handle it in different ways.

Perez does it by pushing himself up, making sure he's the centre of attention, and everything's always about him. This, obviously, makes everyone around him annoyed with him, and makes him very annoying because he does do it at the expense of other people sometimes.

Katie does it by taking everyone else down. She criticizes everyone she considers "weak", and plays it up to those people who she think could give it back to her. Her entire way of acting is 100% based on being hateful to other people.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup - we're kind of saying the same thing in different threads, lol.

They both should die.

CaptainWacky

He did make me laugh tonight and that's more than Katie's done...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just eject him already.

I feel complete sympathy for Alexander being driven to call him a faggot. Perez is a dirty sociopathic faggot. He speaks for no one in the GLBT community. He speaks for himself, as if there was a real self there to speak for.

I TOLD YOU!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was actually in the right with Ken tonight and I'm glad someone stood up to the fat git, but his voice is still annoying.
That was him doing exactly what Katie is doing to him.

CaptainWacky

The "standing next to Alexander's bed coughing all night to keep him awak" is pretty hard to defend.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So will the public vote him out? Or will they deliberately keep him in because he's asking to be evicted?

CaptainWacky

Vote to save means he's likely to stay if they ever actually get to an eviction this year.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, they need to stop cancelling evictions, because I don't think we're done with cast exits. Eventually they're going to have to deal with the major cause of some of these exits.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Absolutely, right after Perez. He is such a train wreck, I want to cry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, Katie H will, because she's better at the game than he is.

He will find a way to complain and threaten himself into a corner at some point.

(Not that I want her to win, they are both garbage)