Perez Hilton

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't have to be convinced how evil she is -- I'm just saying, prepare yourselves for it, because the show is letting her and Perez get away with what they are doing.

Honestly, I don't blame the house for nominating Alicia and Nadia. They are both extremely gullible and lack something in the self-esteem dept. for the way they still sympathize with and enable Perez. He is sucking Nadia dry of anything she has to give. And she's letting it happen.

Michelle is going to run into trouble soon the more she treats both Katies with respect.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He would see the house burn if it meant he could be king of the ashes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was (not very) fascinating to watch him suddently turn into "normal nice Perez" once he assumed he was going home.

And yet, "normal nice" Perez is still a truly sick, delusional creature.

CaptainWacky

He won't go.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's something fundamentally wrong with modern society then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL saw this comment on FB:

I never realized how much Perez Hilton looks like Peter Dinklage. Like, a not-as-hot Peter Dinklage.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:rimshot:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Eternally nominated"

Pfft. The show will still find ways to keep him in. They should really not do that.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He's got a warning for threatening to rape Callum after they leave the house.

Yes, a warning.

Pop a boob out, evicted, say something a bit racist, evicted, threaten to rape someone, warning.

CaptainWacky

I don't think it came across as a credible threat. Conor got away with a completely unprovoked and much more sinister sounding threat towards Deana a few years ago (and actually won fifty grand, the cunt.)

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCK YEAH!!!!

:mjdance: :schick: :llama: :cheer2: :rockon:

CaptainWacky

I wish he'd beat Hopkins to be honest.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I know, and I understand. Maybe if I didn't already know who Perez was going into this I'd totally agree without question.

But I really see the two of them as equally horrible for different reasons.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's a stupid troll. His explanation in the interview amounted to "Yeah I should grow up someday, but the fact that I say I should grow up someday is enough for me so I can keep acting like a 7-year-old who had his toy taken away and feel good about it, because ME ME ME ME LOOKIT ME." I've never seen cool-as Emma so exasperated trying to interview someone.

Don't fall off any cliffs, twat.

CaptainWacky

WTF are his teeth.

Obviously he would have been annoying as fuck to live with. He said some pretty terrible things (compairing his "suffereing" in the house to AIDS victims) and did some things that are hard to defend (the coughing to keep everyone awake at night, even though he claimed it was because BB locked him in the bedroom) and the asking for his lawyers and tedious begging to being evicted stuff is never good to watch. But really he wasn't as bad as (the majority of) the rest of the housemates made him out to be. I think Hopkins in particular knew she could make herself look good by going after the "obnoxious American" and it almost worked for her in the end. Perez at least made me laugh a few times (the "I'm playing the game right now!" bit in the garden was so over the top that it was funny) and I don't think his "career" will be hurt by CBB. It's not like anyone in the UK had strong opinions on him anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For years he has used his blog to blackmail closeted celebrities to come out or be forced out by him.