:dance:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Isn't it 5:00 o'clock somewhere, VKD?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You are such a funny guy VKD.
You are a guy, right?

You should enter your poem into a contest.
Maybe someone will pay you cigarette money for it too.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
5965.imgcache.jpg

SQUEAL PIGGAAAH!!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - I was thinking of that video clip and posted it before I saw your post there.

Considering the three persons in that video are male, none of them are representative of me. However, they do more than adequately depict you and your little friends. Are you the poker, the pokee, or the one watching?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I'm not so sure, male or not, they're inbred Southern redneck hillbillies - so therefore much more representative of you than us

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm not so sure, male or not, they're inbred Southern redneck hillbillies - so therefore much more representative of you than us

No. I believe it matches the three of you completely. You may not be south of me, but you are definitely south of someone.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
what happened in between the composition of the two poems was a "trip" to "Glens Fall" that absolutely definitely DID happen

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think they should rename the town Glens Fails

eloisel

Forever Empress E
what happened in between the composition of the two poems was a "trip" to "Glens Fall" that absolutely definitely DID happen

What happened was I left TKR. And, yes, I absolutely definitely DID go to Glens Falls, New York. And, just like a lot of places that I've been too or will go to, I will not provide proof to you that I did. You've done nothing to deserve that privilege.

jack

You're a liar.

jack

My dick is so big I asphyxiated from loss of blood when I got an erection.

But I'm back. Must be the "second coming".