Poor Little Kitty Got Trolled :(

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No thanks, I'm perfectly happy here!!!

Youre starting to repeat yourself.

I didnt mean leave TK. I meant piss off as in stop bothering me. Im not going to teach you a damn thing.

This thread was successfully derailed. Nobody cares about your karma. If you insist on beating a dead horse, at least make it interesting.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Youre starting to repeat yourself.

I didnt mean leave TK. I meant piss off as in stop bothering me. Im not going to teach you a damn thing.

NOOOOOOOO KITTY!!!! YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Please teach me Kitty!!!! I need to learn more!!!!! Give me some of your wise words of wisdom!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Teach me wise one!! What was too strong?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
NOOOOOOOO KITTY!!!! YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Please teach me Kitty!!!! I need to learn more!!!!! Give me some of your wise words of wisdom!!!!!

I understand that up until now, youve frolicked through the Badlands threads unopposed. Welcome to TK. Youve gotten your first real taste of it. Just be glad it was only your meaningless karma that was hit, instead of someone utterly embarrassing you. Although, you are doing a good job of embarrassing yourself.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I was right the first time. Hummus is a moron.

Why werent you teaching us, o' wise one.

TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME

classichummus

on a break from forums
I understand that up until now, youve frolicked through the Badlands threads unopposed. Welcome to TK. Youve gotten your first real taste of it. Just be glad it was only your meaningless karma that was hit, instead of someone utterly embarrassing you. Although, you are doing a good job of embarrassing yourself.

How am I embarrassing myself? OMG I still can't believe my precious green karma is now red!!!!

I was right the first time. Hummus is a moron.

o rly?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You do care. Your behavior has 180d since I negged you. Im sure the longer I humor you with responses, the longer youll stay fixated on me. At least, thatll be an improvement from the mindless post inflating you spent most of your previous time on TK doing.

Im starting to get the feeling youre fitting yourself for tap shoes.

classichummus

on a break from forums
You do care. Your behavior has 180d since I negged you. Im sure the longer I humor you with responses, the longer youll stay fixated on me. At least, thatll be an improvement from the mindless post inflating you spent most of your previous time on TK doing.

Im starting to get the feeling youre fitting yourself for tap shoes.

I spammed because Dual wanted me to. There is a more complex reason that I'm not going to go into.
Please feel free to humor me!!!

But an adorable moron.

Let's be honest.

Thanks Jeffy!!! That's sweet!!! here's a :cookie: