Poor Little Kitty Got Trolled :(

classichummus

on a break from forums
CAn IZZZ b T3h 2nD BiGG3St KARmAZzZZz wHOr3ZZZzZ???

classichummus

on a break from forums
:wah!:

classichummus

on a break from forums
*goes off to sit in a dark corner and draw red lines on wrist with a red sharpie because emo kids are too much of pussies to actually cut*

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
They are?

I wish someone woulda told me before i gat all these FUCKING SCARS ON MY ARM!

No, those are from the cat! HONEST!

classichummus

on a break from forums
They are?

I wish someone woulda told me before i gat all these FUCKING SCARS ON MY ARM!

No, those are from the cat! HONEST!

emo kids scratch themselves or do surface cuts with razor blades. real cutters cut with fucking big ass knives or whatever they can find that is even remotely sharp.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Somebody had to take over the aggressive newb hazing.

It was fine for awhile till he couldn't mentally accept that he was defeated. So now he's spewing fake obsession for kitty, thinking somehow that will help him look better.

From the way he speaks, he can't be more than 13. And from what he talks about, I gather he's typing from a laptop in a nerby hospital having just undergone a failed brainsurgery operation.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Fair enough.

classichummus said:
So, Dual, Omar, me, and some other people are trying to rid TK of The Dork Lord of Pickles, Kitty, and the other annoying random thread bumpers. Basically, we need your help (and anybody else's help) to make them leave to Dork's new ghey Badlands Board. Kitty is activating a karmageddon against Dual's duals and me. She has probably given me almost 1000 neg karma's. It's pretty funny. I am only trying to get green karma to spite her. I am going to try and talk an admin into putting me to a number so high, she can't mess with it. :p Let me know if you can help!!!

-Hummus

I just told him to ignore it, but then he didn't think I was a completely untrustworthy fuckbag on TK, who will happily post PM's from a kiddy newb for shitz and bibblez.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
[B said:
classichummus[/B]] So, Dual, Omar, me, and some other people are trying to rid TK of The Dork Lord of Pickles, Kitty, and the other annoying random thread bumpers. Basically, we need your help (and anybody else's help) to make them leave to Dork's new ghey Badlands Board. Kitty is activating a karmageddon against Dual's duals and me. She has probably given me almost 1000 neg karma's. It's pretty funny. I am only trying to get green karma to spite her. I am going to try and talk an admin into putting me to a number so high, she can't mess with it. :p Let me know if you can help!!!

-Hummus

LULZ

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Oh noez?
People are bumping threads? On a forum no less?

HOW DARE THEY! This must be stopped.

Blackfoot's Dick

Film Noir Detective
I'll look into it right away. Bumping threads on a forum must not go unpunished.