Post your Soprano Predictions here! Who will die?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Cloudscum said:
also, maybe christopher never really forgives Tony for killing adriana, and will eventually betray him.

Christopher knew full and well what Tony would do to Ade when he turned her in to Tony. He even helped to make her disappear. The name of the episode was "Long Term Parking". Chistopher took her car to the airport and left the car in... you guessed it: Long term parking.

No, vengance for Ade isn't going to be his motive. It could be because he's eager to move up a notch. However, it might be Paulie or Sil that get the position.

My guess is if Tony gets killed it will be by New York or someone else who has some sort of vendetta with him. Could even be Junior in a play to take the reins back from Tony.

C

Cloudy

Christopher knew full and well what Tony would do to Ade when he turned her in to Tony. He even helped to make her disappear. The name of the episode was "Long Term Parking". Chistopher took her car to the airport and left the car in... you guessed it: Long term parking.

yes but he may still resent the fact that he was forced into the position in which he had to choose between them - if he genuinely loved her. he's not exactly one who can contol his emotions well, and there may be a deep-down bitterness and regret at what he had to do. maybe this won't be an issue in S6 but realistically, it should be....

Mirah

I love you
Ok, this is what I have gathered thus far.......

Is Adrianna really dead? Did we ever see her dead body?
If Tony dies-could they still make a movie-I hear it is a possiblity that a movie will be made.
Also, what about the guy that raped Melfie-will Tony find out about that and kill him? (he didn't already die did he?)
ok, thats all I have for now. More later.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No, we didn't see a dead body with Ade. However, you can be fairly sure she's dead.

Where are you getting this movie stuff?

No, Tony hasn't found out about the guy who raped Melfi. From the discussions that Melfi had with her shrink, we can assume that she won't tell Tony either. She had a moment of temptation and she passed with flying colors. She never told him about it.

C

Cloudy

it would stretch credibility if ade was still alive...

I'm not in favour of a movie either.

Mirah

I love you
Conchaga said:
Yeah, but where are you getting this info about a sopranos movie?
I don't know I saw it on some pre-Soprano Entertainment type show, probably won't happen-its all just speculation at this point.
So thoughts on the first episode?
I had a feeling Junior was going to shoot Tony, even tho they kept alluding to him having a heart attack or something.
I don't know, I'll write more later, im too tired now.

Mirah

I love you
Conchaga said:
didn't see it. I'll probably download it later.
Well in that case-here is a spoiler for ya-everyone died, show is over.
P.S. I got Season 1 now-so I'm going to start watching that.

My next prediction: How soon til Tony is a Grampa?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think Tony and Chris are going tobe driving back from a big meeting and Chris will swerve to avoid a teen thats driving without a license and he'll roll the escalade a shitload of times, but still won't die, so I predict Tony will smother him and then freak because he's happy while everyone else is sad. I predict that then tony will go to Las Vegas and meet chris' old girlfriend who will fuck him silly after which he will reveal that he's always wanted to do peyote which she will then magically produce and they'll eat it and he'll puke and trip and "get it"

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Conchaga said:
Chris is probably going to go through some major changes. He's definitely going to take up a larger role as a leader in the Soprano family. This could set up the finalle of the season for him overthrowing Tony or replacing him if he dies. Of course, he could go the other way and get out entirely. He could put a lot of his energies into his writing and just split.

Or tony could kill him

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AJ's gonna do himself him. Bank on it.

Tony will live, and probably rub out all the white-haired jamokes who are trying to muscle in, but he will get caught by the Feds once and for all and spend the rest of his days quietly in prison. And Dr. Melfi will visit and he'll still try to make sense of everything. (His Vegas vision quest will turn out to be gas)

Mirah

I love you
Tonight is the night. I watched last weeks episode last night. It seems they are just trying to add as much blood and guts and killing and sex that they can.
More Sex I say!
Will Tony Live?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Hmmmm, I stopped watching sometime during the second season. I always lose interest in a series during the second season and the Sopranos was no different. I think all the goombah crap and violence just made me feel unwell. Good luck with your predictions.

I think it should end with a big party where all the characters show up to play nice. But somebody plants a bomb and. . .well it certainly would insure that there would be no resurrection of the series.