dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Links to boards to troll.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I want to hide in an oversized amphora.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Not as much conspiracy as it is an obvious fact but...

QotW is fixed. Only incrowders and the favored few ever get a silly little one-liner posted across the top of the board.

Once again I'm told I'm an incrowder and one of the favored few. Okay, but where is my crowd?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
TK is now in YOUR MIND!

You will all start seeing a "Head TK" that looks like Menty and urges you to do naughty things in the name of God.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
TK is now in YOUR MIND!

You will all start seeing a "Head TK" that looks like Menty and urges you to do naughty things in the name of God.

I've been doing that for years already. It was easier to just give in and do those naughty things - and, oh, so much more fun.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack isn't enough huh?

OH COME ON JACK! LAUGH ABOUT IT! ITS FUNNY. (not really)

Jack is my non-crowd favorite.

If I'm going to be part of the "in-crowd" I'd kind of like to know where the "in-crowd" is. I might want to hang out there.

Jack to build a newfound high tech radio & video to broadcast Henoch related drunken rants 24/7...dance numbers & leisurely bath tub times to be broadcast in HD! Events resulting in Henoch passing out & the possibility of chocking on his own vomit will require extra fees paid to TK. Henoch engaged in playtime with Dr. Daves ducks will be broadcast free with the purchase of HBO & Showtime.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up Henoch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Henoch, darling, sugar lump,
Just keep on talking and writing - forever - don't ever stop.
I love it.