Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerful, sad picture

Name Pending said:
What .com version? It's another thread in TK

I'm posting this at Trollkingdom.net. Your link is to a thread on Trollkingdom.com

Maybe you should go get a lemur to explain it to you.

The Question said:
I'm posting this at Trollkingdom.net. Your link is to a thread on Trollkingdom.com

Maybe you should go get a lemur to explain it to you.

OMG you are fucking stupid. What? Are the peeps on the .net version easier to push around than the .com version? I'll play wherever you feel the most comfortable. Hell, I'll do this through PMs and save you the public embarrassment. Whatever is easiest on you there buddy.

Name Pending said:
OMG you are fucking stupid. What? Are the peeps on the .net version easier to push around than the .com version? I'll play wherever you feel the most comfortable. Hell, I'll do this through PMs and save you the public embarrassment. Whatever is easiest on you there buddy.

Whoa there, hoss! Reign in that river of spittle a little! All I'm saying is, I don't care to log into a completely different version of TK just to see a thread that's on this one anyway.

Advocating humans treat other living creatures without cruelty is not the same as valuing animal life more than human life.

NAME PENDING HAS SEX WITH ANIMALS, MY BUDDY DARTHSIKLE TOLD ME SO, AND NOW HIS OPINIONS ARE INVALID!!!

He's a sick fuck who shouldn't be allowed to soil the image of the late, great Bob Ross.

Name Pending said:

Animal Fucker!

^^What about that time we were on the golf trip to Scotland, and you me and Wacky got drunk, and you "disappeared" for fifteen minutes behind the barn with that ewe that you'd been eyeing all night??? HUH???

eloisel said:
Advocating humans treat other living creatures without cruelty is not the same as valuing animal life more than human life.

You're right, it isn't. But treating animal life as if it's more valuable than human life is still twisted.

The Question said:
You're right, it isn't. But treating animal life as if it's more valuable than human life is still twisted.

There is something sick and twisted about a human being who seeks to cause pain and death to a creature that has done them no harm. If it were a human child with its jaws clamped down on its tongue and tied so that it couldn't cry, wouldn't that be heinous? If it were a human chained to a wall, only allowed food and water if he/she fought another human to cause them injury, wouldn't that be heinous? That is the same kind of sick and twisted mind we are talking about here.

The whole point of this thread isn't that animals are better than humans, or humans being better than animals. The point is that some sick fuck hurt an animal, and it's not ok to heniously attack another living thing. So quit your bitching about who's better!

eloisel said:
There is something sick and twisted about a human being who seeks to cause pain and death to a creature that has done them no harm. If it were a human child with its jaws clamped down on its tongue and tied so that it couldn't cry, wouldn't that be heinous?

Of course it is -- but is that no more heinous than the same thing done to a dog?

If it were a human chained to a wall, only allowed food and water if he/she fought another human to cause them injury, wouldn't that be heinous?

Naturally -- of course, that actually is part of human history, isn't it? We outgrew (at least the original iteration of) gladiatorial combat, didn't we?

That is the same kind of sick and twisted mind we are talking about here.

No, it's not. The kind of sick and twisted mind we're talking about is the one that sees humans as being no better than any other kind of animal. There's a difference between treating lower life forms with kindness, which is healthy, and equating your fellow human beings to them, which is exactly what propels people who act like sadistic fucks toward animals to act like sadistic fucks toward people -- like animal "rights" radicals, they make no value distinction between the two.