Practice Clean Up Session Almost Complete

Love Child

One Love
However I think I made 1 mistake.
There was a thread titled "Look at your Karma" it might have become merged somewhere.
More clean up to follow

Love Child

One Love
Merged a couple of my old spam/flood threads.
I am curiuos how to merge into the spamcapital or the dump?
Do I need the # off that thread-and then enter it into the destination cell?
I will test it out.

Love Child

One Love
Merged a couple of my old spam/flood threads.
I am curiuos how to merge into the spamcapital or the dump?
Do I need the # off that thread-and then enter it into the destination cell?
I will test it out.

Hmmmm, that did not work. How do I get threads into the spamcapital or the dump?

Love Child

One Love
Do you have a problem? Don't you have like 5 other forums to moderate? Fuck You and Fuck Off.
This is the first thing I've done since I've been moderator. Fuck you. I give up.

Mirah

I love you
I am at work dip shit. What do you want me to do? How am I giving up? I made a mess and cleaned it up. You want me to fight with you? You feel like arguing?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Mirah, you can merge into Spacapital or The Dump by checking it along with the spam threads and then choose "The Dump" as destination thread.
Oh, and dont forget to check "Leave no redirect" ;)

Love Child

One Love
Ooooh thank you. That makes sense. Yes I have left no re directs "yet". I don't really see anything else to do at the moment unless there are things from pages and pages back.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, if they are that old, let's leave them alone for now... unless you're really, really bored :D

Love Child

One Love
Ah, if they are that old, let's leave them alone for now... unless you're really, really bored :D

No, I am not that bored. : ) And really I have no desire to clean up old spam, I am however tired of seeing the same crap threads in here! I may spam again tomorrow!
I just also wanted to say I did something in this time of being a mod. : P

Love Child

One Love
Ooooh I found something I could do. Can I put all of cows quote box flooding posts into one thread? I want to practice and see what I can do. I think I would do this if I happen to find them by accident-like I just did.

Love Child

One Love
Hmmmm I would have to merge it into another thread-I could create a new thread-I cannot access "The Dump" as it crashes my browser-anyone have a suggestion?

Love Child

One Love
Grrrrrr! Answer my question. There are several threads in which Cow is the last post-they are 1/2 way decent threads-and then on then end is an annoying quote box from cow.
Read the rest of my post up above, I don't feel like re saying.

Love Child

One Love
Unless someone wants to leave the URL for me for the Dump, here, then I can use it.
Are we ever going to delete that thing? Its pretty big.