Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Spring Hot Wet [you] Thread!

SaintLucifer said:
What the fuck is this fascination with my name? Leave well enough alone my dear children lest I become annoyed.
You fucking retard. Ever tried reading one of those threads?

Look them over, and see if you can figure out what's happening. :roll:

Bank: 1,000
Total Points: 3,400

So, if Luci is so stupid, how did he amass the points in 39 posts? Does he have that many friends in low places?

Enkephalen said:
Bank: 1,000
Total Points: 3,400

So, if Luci is so stupid, how did he amass the points in 39 posts? Does he have that many friends in low places?

You people amass points in here? I am incredulous. To what end? I merely wish to use this forum to spout my views, not to amass imaginary points. Such mean nothing to me, just like the imaginary intellect displayed on this forum.

FBI parte due said:
You fucking retard. Ever tried reading one of those threads?

Look them over, and see if you can figure out what's happening. :roll:

I never bothered to 'look them over' simply because you are all irrevelevant hence I view such activity as a waste of my time. I gather there was another SaintLucifer long before my arrival who was perhaps banned. I do not care. I merely wish people would learn to read and not confuse me with another individual. The fact I am new here is clearly obvious as is the very fact I am not your beloved SaintLucifer. No doubt I am very much an improvement upon the former individual who saw fit to borrow my moniker.