Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Spring Hot Wet [you] Thread!

SaintLucifer said:
This 'Clifton Webb' fellow, is he your boyfriend perhaps? I felt it necessary to ask considering your fascination with the individual.

Now see, you had to go and completely destroy the whole "Evil Alfred The Butler" thing you were aiming for. The best word to suit the voice you're trying to affect would not be "boyfriend", but either "male friend" or better yet "suitor."

Of course, since your persona is just as cheap and shabby as the boogeyman whose name you've pilfered, your lackluster performance is nothing to be surprised by.

The Question said:
Now see, you had to go and completely destroy the whole "Evil Alfred The Butler" thing you were aiming for. The best word to suit the voice you're trying to affect would not be "boyfriend", but either "male friend" or better yet "suitor."

Of course, since your persona is just as cheap and shabby as the boogeyman whose name you've pilfered, your lackluster performance is nothing to be surprised by.

BOYFRIEND = MALE FRIEND
BOYFRIEND = SUITOR

QUESTION = DUH?

Enough said.

SaintLucifer said:
I never bothered to 'look them over' simply because you are all irrevelevant hence I view such activity as a waste of my time. I gather there was another SaintLucifer long before my arrival who was perhaps banned. I do not care. I merely wish people would learn to read and not confuse me with another individual. The fact I am new here is clearly obvious as is the very fact I am not your beloved SaintLucifer. No doubt I am very much an improvement upon the former individual who saw fit to borrow my moniker.

And you wonder why we howl in laughter over your stupid ass posts? "Reading is a waste of my time... I can't be bothered to understand the subject of which I'm speaking..."

Ishcabittle said:
And you wonder why we howl in laughter over your stupid ass posts? "Reading is a waste of my time... I can't be bothered to understand the subject of which I'm speaking..."

I see you enjoy reviewing 'stupid ass posts'. Love that attempt to change my words. You made one rookie mistake, you actually included the words as I posted them. Due to such, others may know you attempt to place me in a bad light with desperate attempts like changing my words. I bet you still visit junior schools with the kiddies and write 'for a good time call Jenny 867-5309' upon the bathroom stalls.

SaintLucifer said:
BOYFRIEND = MALE FRIEND
BOYFRIEND = SUITOR

QUESTION = DUH?

Enough said.

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? For all you try to project of elitism in your persona, one would expect you to be able to stand and deliver on that image at least some of the time.

As I said, your "voice" was off -- I even offered suggestions for le mot ju't which would've helped you in that regard. A quick-witted individual would have let that post fade while noting the suggestions.

You, on the other hand... well.

a-ha!

There wasn't an "insert name of whoever's reading this" tag last time I was here.

Now I don't know whether to be relieved or embarrassed...