Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

ATTN: ERIC & BRIAN

YOu two need to turn yourselves, tell what you know and I will drop the charges. There are two dirty guys on this site who are guilty of government employee misconduct, who need to be investigated, who reaped up to $300,000 in dirty federal money and who are going to throw you under the bus. I will help you if you help me. One of them is Ron Nelson.........the dickless, spineless "truckdriver" who is now living in grand style, who misrepresented himself, harassed me, libeled me, threatened me, probably has something to do with the criminal charges brought against me. The other guy involved in misrepresentation and threatening me is this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/2672999H-1.jpg

If I have to spend thousands more to get these guys reigned in, I will. Make no mistake..............when that happens, a lot of boys are going to be facing serious criminal charges that I hope land them in prison. They deserve it.

Now plea out to the D.A. or someone, they can call my lawyer, they know who he is.

FederalAgent007

Let's not forget The Question, Sarek and Tamar. I do not know their real-life identities ............yet. I am going to have to spend even more money to file this in federal court to find out.

Believe me when I tell you Hell hath no fury........................

Fucking two criminal charges
$9000 spent so far and I am facing several thousand more
These guys are getting all their government buddies to cover this up for them.
OIG keeps changing their story and blowing me off.
This story needs to come out.
Agency Investigations need to be made.
I will call every investigative committee and news organization until I get something done about this.

I WANT MSNBC.

FederalAgent007

You all know Ron don't you?? those of you who don't, he was the admin of this board and one of the people who harassed, threatened then misrepresented himself on match.com. Even after I found out who he was and ask him over and over if he had any knowledge of this board..........he lied his dickless ass off because he thought he might have to part with some of his ill-gotten gains.

You boys cannot run forever, Eric.........your wife and mother harassed me to. You really need to think about this.

FederalAgent007

^^What a greedy, lying fucker he is. I bet he is in a lawsuit over the wreck he had on the highway. The wreck he posted about here............the reason he is in physical therapy. He is probably in a lawsuit so he can get his greedy little hands on more money.

FederalAgent007

This guy misrepresented himself on a dating board, was the person who wrote like this.........and this~~ and *this*..........then I did a background check and things didn't add up..........he lives in Hendersonville and the phone# was in AZ...........he sounded like a cross between Sadistic Bastard and missmanners............(I emailed Scott about this when it was going on because I told him there was a TK invasion at match.com).........then he threatened me when the subject of this false arrest came up. I kept all the emails.

What a dirty fucking asshole.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/2672999H-1.jpg

FederalAgent007

I wonder how many of the people on this board got paid off cause Sarek, The Question and Tamar are hellbent on making me out to be the crazy one. I am not the greedy one......I wanted help proving my innocence. They are so scared they might have to part with the money they are willing to do anything.

Greed=Stupidity

FederalAgent007

and the guy in Post#7............when we were communicating on the match.com board...........all of a sudden I get an anonymous email from the webmaster asking what I done???

I thought that was odd at first.......

FederalAgent007

and Dana..........that was not so smart to lie~~AGAIN~~telling law enforcement Eric is your ex-husband. We cannot find record of a divorce at that time.

FederalAgent007

OIG's Office

Ohh........it's funny how when I called the OIG's office...........AGAIN........to find out who was handling my file/complaint~~the girl who hung up on me (866-893-9622) <----one of those blasted 800 #'s that keep calling my cell phone but never the OIG's office........she told me the backlog is into Jan. '06, but the guy I talked to a month ago told me the backlog was March and the other girl I talked to three weeks after I filed the claim told me it took 4-6 weeks and the guys on this board pushed "their" case through in two months. They must not have enough personnel to evaluated all the complaints coming in.

*And we pay these people for WHAT???? then they ask us to help them do their job???? and if we have a problem with the whole thing cause we get two false criminal charges created in the meantime...............they want to put us off until the Statute of Limitations runs out??? and make us spend even more money???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THIS?????

FederalAgent007

I NEED MONEY MISSMANNERS!!!!!!!!!!

BRING THE MONEYMAKING MACHINE, MEET ME AT 0800 HOURS...........YOU KNOW THE DAY...........SECRET CODE WORD:

WATCH THE EAGLES SOAR AT SUNSET

These bastards think they are gonna break me financially in addition to stalling until the statute runs out. I need money and I need it fast. In other words...............I need your help. Let the bastards come after us for making it............I want them to so we can show what dirty assholes they are. THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!

FederalAgent007

CRANK IT UP MISSMANNERS!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Lawyers

You know, the thing about lawyers is they just do cases one topic at a time. It is hard for them to multi-task sometimes so they can't see past the one thing (goal) you hired them for and if you have to switch horses (strategies) mid-stream.........they have specialty lawyers for the different topics. I need someone who deals with federal law and I know who to go to...........it is a woman. If anything, I am going to pick her brain to see how I can do this myself. I think she will help me.

FederalAgent007

^What?? you think I should pass the hat around to all my good friends over here at TK?? you have seen examples of how desperate some of them are to hold onto to "their" money. And then there are my poor broke friends like you. *Hugs Ultros* I will take friends like you any day.

At my expense.

FederalAgent007

^YOu think I should pass the hat to all my friends here?? all my rich millionaire friends??
I think the hat would come back empty.

But then there are my poor, broke friends like you. I will take you over them any day. *Hugs Ultros*