Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

Sarek said:
No shit. Jillian is an over the hill, tired, worn out booze hound.

You'd be doing well by dating her Luci.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE PICTURE I JUST HAD MADE!!! IT SHOWS ALL MY WOMANLY CURVES AND FIRM BREASTS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY A PLASTIC SURGEON!!! THE PHOTOGRAPHER STARTED GETTING A HARD-ON!!!! IF HE WASN'T SO UGLY, I WOULD HAVE HAD SEX WITH HIM.

FederalAgent007

^^messenger is??? Hi Lilith!! I bet Saint Lucy has been giving you strippers a hard time........am I right or wrong??? They have this God complex thing. You should have seen them a couple of years ago trying to convince everyone I was cheating on my then-husband.............see, they were all mixed up........my ex was cheating with another one of his married co-workers. They don't frown on that at his Government job, they encourage it.

FederalAgent007

^^YOu poor woman.........I hope he doesn't start stalking you. It could spell real trouble if he finds out your real-life identity.

I am very serious................look what he did to me...........for more than three years.

and he still obsesses. I am old enough to be his mommy.

FederalAgent007

Shit...........it wasn't funny when I had my first criminal arrest at the age of 48!!! I was totally traumatized by it...........I started crying hysterically when they said..........

Book her Barney!!!

FederalAgent007

Eric did it.........Lucy's bro. He is a well-connected correctional officer at a prison. He charged me with online harassment here at TrollKingdom.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I'm SHOCKED!

The Question

Eternal
Nope, because not everyone will see it. The only safe course of action for you is to stop posting under that name. You've gotta have a million other duals down here anyway, how hard can it be for you to use one of those? You're locked up down here anyway.

FederalAgent007

^In case you haven't paid attention to anything I have said............I ONLY HAVE FOUR OTHER DUALS ON THIS BOARD:

JillianBacardi
ConniLingus
Sasha
SephoraBacio

I HAVE TRIED TO GET BACK ON WITH THEM. CAIT WILL NOT LET ME.

The Question

Eternal
Actually, I really don't pay attention to anything you say. Being psychic has its uses, though. And see? You DO have other names you could use. So be a smart cookie and pick one.

The Question

Eternal
Shut your fetid hole, you disgusting Shih-Tzu of a withered old has-been skankwhore.

The Question

Eternal
The only living things that want you are stray cats, and only because even their finely-honed feline senses can't distinguish you from a walking tuna.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
This is enough to put me off sex.