Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

Ghost Rider

Oh we know about her/him trust me and very soon ALL the pieces of this puzzle will fall into place.

Ghost Rider

Red has been working for us for nearly a year now and as long as his information keeps panning out, well let's just say we shall soon say goodbye to some VERY corrupt government officials.

FederalAgent007

Corrupt government officials aint the word............they are CRIMINALS.

Take Red's info..........get mine from Sardy.........we can put some corrupt government boys in jail. Give them some of their own abuse.

FederalAgent007

Ghost Rider said:
Oh we know about her/him
her/him is a good way to describe missmanners. or is it mistermanners????
Ghost Rider said:
trust me and very soon ALL the pieces of this puzzle will fall into place.

For some reason, I think you speak the truth. I will trust you until you give me reason not to.

Cthulhu

You misspelled vengeance in your custom title.

FederalAgent007

Hey Sarek........

You boys don't think I have played all my cards do you?? of course you do, you da smart ones...........I am the crazy one.

You see what I have been able to do so far??? You ain't seen nothing yet. You don't think I haven't done my own investigation??? hire my own investigators for surveillance??? why do you think I am up to $9K on this??? you government boys cannot find a prison guard?? it didn't take someone in the private sector very long to find him, take pics, create a file.

I know who I am dealing with and how dirty all of you are. There is a reason the people don't trust their government anymore. They have been given many reasons not to.

FederalAgent007

I am going to press charges against you and Eggs for all the harassment, libel, helping this false arrest along. If your superiors care to get their heads out their asses, they will look at the threads that lead up to all of this and see your contribution.