Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

^^Make no mistake you will eat your dirty fucking cuckoo's.

*Jillian cocks the trigger* I ain't foolin' with you stinkin' dirtbags anymore.............you are spinning my wheels now.

FederalAgent007

Ultros said:
Everything Jillian has stated is true.

These guys are clueless............I have dumbed it down as far as it can be dumbed down.

*JillianBacardi Aims the Illegal Weapon she got from missmanners*

fuck the gun, there are too many of them now.

*Jillian pulls the hook out of the hand grenade*

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

FederalAgent007

They See Me Rollin............

YoYoYoYo............

They see me rollin'.........
They hatin'.....
........patroling
and trying to catch me Ridin" Dirty..........

My music's so loud.....
I'm Swingin........

FederalAgent007

Hey Steve!!! I gotta admit...........you had the sheriff's dept. going when they were trying to explain the previous arrest and Burglary charge to me. After I found out about it I kept calling over there and would get different people. One of the girls axed me..........."Were you arrested in another state?"........."uh, I can't figure this out"..........."I don't know who you Burglarized~~it just says Burglary and nothing else"............"Huh?".............the last call~~they were ready for me~~"Oh Jillian.........the previous arrest means when you came in for the online harassment, it is previous because we issued it the week before and when you came in to be "booked"......your booking became after-the-fact which would explain the previous"........

Jillian: Oh yeah........that makes a lot of sense!!! Good answer. How about the Burglary part??

Sheriffs dept: Huh??? they didn't tell me what to say if you axed about that.......you need to contact the Court Clerk's office.

Jillian: I think someone in the Court Clerk's office is involved in this whole false arrest, creation of an additional criminal charge.

Sheriff's dept: They didn't give me a script for any other questions you might have.

The Court Clerk's Office

Damn!!! I can't get a straight answer out of that bunch!!! Especially Marcia..........she kept changing the "codes" and stuff. Then she got pissed cause I questioned her authority and ability to do the job.........she told me the Burglary charge would "disappear" in May, so what's the big deal??????"

I have our communication in writing. :smooch:

Tim: I did not have sexual relations with Marcia, she is only a good friend!!!!!!!

FederalAgent007

where is your bot?? cat got his tongue?? what I am really interested in finding out is..........who would authorize you guys to continue doing what you have done for the last two years. It almost boggles the mind.

FederalAgent007

I AM FINISHED WITH THIS GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED HELL HOLE.

You boys run a website open to the public.............you better put a disclaimer here cause a lot of people wouldn't come near this place if they knew law enforcement was on this board.

ESPECIALLY IF THEY KNEW THERE ARE A BUNCH OF DIRTY FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HERE.

fuck you bastards. I will see you in court.

Especially you TQ. You think I am a criminal.................watch what I do to you.

FederalAgent007

*Jillian hisses at Sarek*

Make sure you tell the court what a nutjob I am when we bring this up. Make sure you back your fellow federal law enforcement agent when you try to convince everyone that I am a Goddamn criminal.

Then I will tell the jury who the real Goddamn criminals are on this fucked up government-agency board. That is only ONE of the topics we will be covering you piece of shit.

I am going to make you boys look like the clowns you are.

FederalAgent007

LETS SEE WHAT SAREK AND THE QUESTION HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS. LETS SEE HOW THEIR AGENCIES ARE GOING TO TRY TO COVER UP THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ON THIS BOARD. THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US WITH TOO MUCH DIRT ON YOU ASSHOLES. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PUBLIC TO GET A HOLD OF IT AND SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE. I AM AMAZED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS ALLOWED YOU TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. OH WELL................YOU ARE THEIR EMPLOYEES, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

FederalAgent007

Sarek said:
^Looney Tunes!!

HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU GET SAREK??? TELL EVERYONE. YOU WON'T........YOU ARE AFRAID TOO. YOU DON'T WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW DIRTY YOU ARE.

I AM GOING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW YOU AND THE QUESTION HARASSED ME RELENTLESSLY. HOW YOU IMPUNED MY NAME, HOW YOU HELPED CREATE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST ME BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO INCOMPETENT TO CATCH THE REAL CRIMINALS.

FAT BASTARD.

FederalAgent007

NOTICE TO THE IDIOT AGENCIES WHO EMPLOY THESE ASSHOLES.

Have you ever thought about what really has gone on here??? Are you just taking the word of a couple of your dirty employees???