Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

The Question

Eternal
Been trying to tell you, man -- bullshit is all this batty bitch does. All day, every day. She's the Bullshit Channel.

Ultros

She's fled. I can 'sense' her MO, and it's really, really good, IMO.

Unfortunately she doesn't seem sane, so she can't take credit for that.

FederalAgent007

^^I had to flee the insanity of it all!!!!!!!!!

Ultros said:
Quit your bullshit. I've been nothing but straight with you.

It is part of the fun, I am a good storyteller but the most important thing for me is to come back over here, watch the reaction and laugh. So you are a new person here?.............interesting.

k.........Ultros!

See this guy?? his name is Donovan. I used to work for him until he had a meltdown and fired all the girls in the office except for the BullDyke N.P. he just hired. I escaped (Quit) just before all of it went down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/donoheadshot.jpg

He is a psychiatrist. They are a whole different breed.

FederalAgent007

You see the way he looks in that pic?? he is like a lot of guys who were born with silver spoons in their mouth. They don't know how to be good managers of other people.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
^^Yes and no. She knows her complete schizo-looney-ness annoys people, but I'm pretty sure her complete schizo-looney-ness is also completely genuine.

Are you sure schizo-looney would be the proper diagnosis in my case??? Are you absolutely sure???

The Question said:
Nobody could play the part of a total psychopath as well as she does for as long as she has (more than two years now) without either starting out being really and truly batshit or ending up that way.

You know what your problem is TQ?? You are an arrogant bastard first and foremost. You aren't as smart as you think you are, you haven't learned a damn thing here, you are pissed off that I trolled at least two of you out. I did it by myself without Sardy or Red Whacker telling me. I have never talked to either one of them and the only emailing that has been done is strictly one-sided. Me............feeding Sardy information~~journaling if you will~~~this past year because the more I got into trying to prove my innocence, the more screwed up things were getting and they weren't on my end. I figured this out by myself...............from DayCare.............I have only been on the internet 3 years. You are DIRTY.

FederalAgent007

and all the government employees on this board are

LAME
LAMOS
LAMOS

I bet all of you went to Ivy League schools, haven't ever had to do the grunt work, are used to a better life than "average-America" so you can't relate, you sure as hell can't communicate with US[/B, you think you are smarter.

The Question

Eternal
YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
^^Yes and no. Nobody could play the part of a total psychopath as well as she does for as long as she has (more than two years now) without either starting out being really and truly batshit or ending up that way.

I am a good actress The Question. Has this thought ever crossed your mind.........you are the crazy one, not me.

Two years...........I didn't post on this board for six months. I got banned from TK after I contacted a judge to open the harassment charge back up and bring Scott Carr in to testify. I'm sure Scott let some of you read the letter I forwarded to him...........he is getting pulled into a mess because of you guys. The D.A.s office has the records to this board, I just wanted to make sure I had back-up in case something happened. It is always wise to have a Plan B, Sardy is my Plan B~~I don't want to subject him to a trial but I will. The Year and half I was here............You, Gagh, Mentalist, wonderaz, T, Brian, Eric harassed the crap out of me. Your mantra was "Jillian is crazy, Jillian is a lunatic, Jillian is a crack-addict, Jillian is a criminal, Jillian is an alcoholic...........it was like you guys were trying to brainwash people. Not many people would hold up under that kind of abuse I endured here~~but my life, livelihood, reputation, credibility, hard work.........everything was on the line after I had a malicious criminal charge brought against me. My lawyer wants to find Eric and Brian~~both are MIA. I don't need them to go to court~~ask for a jury trial, here again, I was trying to keep a lot of people on this board out of it. Too late now. As far as Eric/Brian~~they won't be able to run forever, the longer this goes on the worse it gets. I think it is all quite interesting.

FederalAgent007

I have no authority. You will respect me when I am finished. you, missmanners, Gagh, Brian, Eric, T, IceAngel, Tim..........and whoever else goes down in flames won't ever fuck with me again. You probably won't learn anything, but you won't bother me again.

Count on it.

FederalAgent007

Who is Ultros Sarek?? Is he TQ's boss? I think missmanners boss, Gagh's boss........... need to come over here to educate themselves too, but I don't give a damn anymore. Let them show up totally unprepared, G*d only knows I have yelled loud enough for them to head this off at the pass. They need to be prepared as best they can for what they are coming up against, they aren't going to get the truth from any of you.

Unfortunately, your agencies are going to be brought into it, they are going to be named. You don't scare me, you don't intimidate me, you are no better or smarter than me. The only thing you have is your corrupt government power and we in the private sector have taught you time and again that we know we have to stay several paces ahead of you in order to win your dirty games.

The Question

Eternal
Fucking nutty-ass bag lady said:
I AM FINISHED WITH THIS GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED HELL HOLE.

Well, okay then. Bye, now.

FederalAgent007

Ultros said:
Unfortunately she doesn't seem sane.

You want Jillie to show her insane side??

How tall are you? do you like short skirts? do you have a badge? like to play fun games??
Come over tomorrow night, bring your badge, leave your gun in the car. I will show you the not-so-sane side of JillianBacardi~~~you will think you have gone crazy after an hour with me.

*bats baby blues at Ultros*

FederalAgent007

You talking to me The Question?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/100_0476.jpg

You see that crazy look on my face??? Well.............I am having some pretty crazy thoughts racing through my mind right now.

Picture this........try to work on developing an imagination..........Ultros breaks into my house, sneaks into my bedroom. I am laying there asleep with nothing but a skimpy nightie on (No panties).........as he unbuckles his belt, then unzips his pants I start to come to. All I see is this huge shadow as I open my eyes............as a scream develops in my lungs he flashes his badge in front of me. I am totally and utterly hypnotized by the Sheild!!!!!! He starts saying all kinds of nasty, x-rated things to me. I think to myself.........*Jillian........is Ultros on of the BDSMers???"
Before I can decide if he is he flip me over on the bed...........it almost takes my breath away as I land a fraction of an inch from the headboard.

You want more??? Or am I just too crazy for you??