Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

The Question

Eternal
Why did you quote one of my posts three different times? RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!

FederalAgent007

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56756

I had already guessed. This confirmed it. Where did you go my little cocoa cocoa puff???

CU=Good Guy
Sarek=Bad Guy

You are a former Ranger?? I knew you had to carry a gun for a living cause InfoPursuit raised the 1st red flag. Menatlist axing you when you were going to get "nicked" was the 2nd. Don't tell TQ about my troll manuel..........I don't want all my secrets about how I have figured this out, what kind of tricks I used, how I collected info in order to be in the position I am now.

FederalAgent007

Ghost Rider said:
Red has been working for us for nearly a year now and as long as his information keeps panning out, well let's just say we shall soon say goodbye to some VERY corrupt government officials.

We need to set up coordinates because I am getting ready to have a plan of action in place by the end of the week.

I think TheQuestion is one of the corrupt government officials. Don't let him fool you..........
He has been working with the lesbian who has been stalking me for more than three years~~they planned this whole criminal charge/ruin my life with Brian, Eric, Tim, Bruce.

FederalAgent007

because I can?? is this a trick question The Question?

The Question said:
Well, okay then. Bye, now.

did you honestly think I would leave and give up the chance to torture you every chance I get?? Payback is a bitch. If not for you, your lesbian running mate and a few others~~I wouldn't be out all the money I am, have my life in shambles from criminal charges, have my house up for sale, moving a thousand miles away because your criminal buddies ratted me out.

FederalAgent007

It is the main reason the general public should think long and hard before they click on links like this.

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/index.html

The government wants you to help them do their job, yet they offer no protection..............nothing in return except some dirty agent who then will try to make you out to be the criminal and if you complain about it ............they ignore you.

FederalAgent007

You are clueless TQ............you have no idea what went down on my end. You have no idea the fucking idiots you were dealing with when Eric/Brian recruited you. Did you think cause Eric was a well-connected correctional officer that made him one of the good guys like you?

FederalAgent007

My advice to the unsuspecting public would be this:

If the government cannot do their job.........fuck it. Don't help them. If you ever encounter a state/federal law enforcement type......in real life or online................RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THEM AS YOU CAN BECAUSE THEY ARE AS DIRTY AS THE CRIMINALS THEY DEAL WITH.

FederalAgent007

It is like one guy said to me: Jillian, wasn't it a little dangerous to be on a website with those guys??

and I said, "Who? the criminals?"

and he said, "No, the feds."

FederalAgent007

Dear TQ

You call me what you want, you think of me as you will, your opinion doesn't matter to me.

DON'T EVER call me a criminal. Brian and Eric are the criminals, just because they are good enough cons to get you assholes to do their dirty work is inexcusable. This town I live in right now has a lot of dirty law enforcement, judicial officers..........they are not interested in your civil liberties or Constitutional rights...........the only thing they are interested in is the almighty dollar. When you have to go to the lengths I have to prove your innocence in a false arrest and a falsely created charge........there is something horribly wrong. For all of law enforcement, dirty court clerks, judges, feds to sit and let an innocent citizen fight..........and you do nothing to help........is even worse.

May you rot in HELL. Everything that you do will come back to you.

times two.

I tried to tell you about these boys and their "friends". You chose to listen to them, be recruited by them. You can go down with them now.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Whatsa matter Debbie, some crooked cop shoot your dog in the head?

FederalAgent007

^^Funny thing Tamar.............rumour has it you set it up so that Eric could follow through with the harassment charge. In other words..........you are the person who created the criminal Burglary charge on me with your government computer. You see..............the Grimm bro's are stupid, the perfect crime wouldn't be perfect if you didn't tell people.

Ultros said:
Innocent people don't get sued. Were you framed, maybe?

Framed isn't the word..........I had a government employee create a criminal charge on me.

FederalAgent007

Ultros said:
Innocent people don't get sued. Were you framed, maybe?

Ultros, Sardy is not the one screwing around with your account. It is the law enforcement people who have administrative capabilities. I think I know who you are..........what has happened here is not surprising to you of all people even though you told me to drop it. You are a threat to them which is why they are fucking with you.

You know what is really not so amazing......... same ole' cover-up bullshit we are used to. The Court Clerks office withholding my file from me even though I am entitled to it. When I went down the third time armed with a recorder and the law concerning public records is when they gave me a couple of pieces of paper. The expungement Randy filed wasn't one of the papers. It took almost a year to get a copy of that form and it was only because a judge provided it to the Board of Professional Responsibility. I wouldn't have known about the burglary charge if not for that. You see............I was dealing with a dirty lawyer too.

FederalAgent007

Tamar_Garish said:
Whatsa matter Debbie, some crooked cop shoot your dog in the head?
Wassa matter Tamar.........cat got your tongue?? some dumbass cop shot the Smoak familys pet in the head when they wouldn't close the door to their car even though the family begged them to and they knew there were two dogs in the car. I thought perhaps they might shoot the mother in the head when she begged them not to shot their pet...........one guy had a gun right up to her head while she was down on her knees, hands behind her head, OBEYING. They had the dad and 16 year old boy with their faces in the pavement on the side of a busy interstate full of holiday traffic. They had no probable cause to unlawfully arrest this family.

Speaking of crooked law enforcement...........you heard the latest Tamar??? They are into illegal weapons, money laundering and drugs now. You should join our police force, I think you would fit in nicely.

The Question

Eternal
FederalAgent007 said:
You call me what you want, you think of me as you will, your opinion doesn't matter to me.

DON'T EVER call me a criminal.

Newsflash, bitch -- if you've been convicted, you're a criminal.