Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

The Question

Eternal
FederalAgent007 said:
If not for you, your lesbian running mate and a few others...

...you would've gotten away with it? Hey, you forgot those meddling kids!

Ultros

FederalAgent007 said:
Ultros, Sardy is not the one screwing around with your account. It is the law enforcement people who have administrative capabilities. I think I know who you are..........what has happened here is not surprising to you of all people even though you told me to drop it. You are a threat to them which is why they are fucking with you.
They have been since day one.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
Newsflash, bitch -- if you've been convicted, you're a criminal.

I wasn't convicted. I'm sure you will be when I present my case. Just think TQ...........you could set a legal precedent.

Dirty.

FederalAgent007

FederalAgent007 said:
More like.............crooked DEA agent Tamar.

*Jillian smiles at Tamar_Garish*

*Jillian smiles at The Question*

Still haven't told the higher powers that be TQ? oh well...........they will find out soon enough. Ain't nothing like the element of surprize.

FederalAgent007

Elwood ~~ owner of Turdforge

I remember when I used to snoop around over at Turdforge, especially when Tamar was acting like an arrogant, spoiled child......that the owner~Elwood~is a sheriff.

Tamar is a moderator.

Elwood is law enforcement.

Tamar used the board to post illegal information.

Elwood allowed it.

FederalAgent007

Hey Guys.......

Yeah you.........MentalCase, TheQuestion, Tamar, Sarek!!

Shouldn't you be on the Down Low and everything??? Maybe it's just me but if I knew there was a possibility that people higher up than me in my chosen profession..........were watching what I was doing.......[subliminal message].........wouldn't you try to keep it on the Down Low right now??

I mean...........Sarek may think he is a bigshot former Ranger who carries a gun for a living, has access to IPs, thinks he knows who all visits this board........but they have other ways of getting this stuff.

Just like GoDaddy gave it to people last year, your host provider now has to do the same if there is a criminal investigation on a website.

FederalAgent007

Originally Posted by missmanners
I will be off strike when the last of the RL stuff is settled

Oh!! Wait!!.........the first part was the $250K settlement right?? The second settlement is mine.....right?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
FederalAgent007 said:
I remember when I used to snoop around over at Turdforge, especially when Tamar was acting like an arrogant, spoiled child......that the owner~Elwood~is a sheriff.

Tamar is a moderator.

Elwood is law enforcement.

Tamar used the board to post illegal information.

Elwood allowed it.

Everything you have stated here is absolutely correct. TAMAR did in fact post illegal information. Why do you think she shat her pants and disappeared after I faked contacting the proper authorities? No wonder the bitch is in a wheelchair. I bet someone beat the living fuck out of her for doing it to them. Snapped her fucking useless spine in two the cunt. There is nothing I abhor more than someone who abuses their positions as Admins at sites. I already did another Admin in at another site for the same thing. My ISP had a nice little talk with the owner of the site. He was told there could be repercussions against him for posting information he should not have. The Admin apparently laughed at my ISP. What happened the next day? He received a letter. Not an e-mail. A LETTER from the lawyer for my ISP.

People are too fucking stupid to understand when you mess with IPs and the like you are not messing with the person who uses it, you are messing with those who OWN it. Listen up and listen up well people. YOu do not own your IP address. Your ISP does. Learn this fact and learn it well. Reread the contract you signed with your ISP and you would be surprised at how well you are protected. I do not know about the USA but here anyone who fucks with the IP address I come in under has to speak with my ISP about that. I should remind you my ISP is one of the largest companies on the planet. They have money to burn. These assholes took on the fucking Canadian government and won. Never forget it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
FederalAgent007 said:
Do you think Elwood helped Tamar with her illegal activities?

Yes he did. He acted strangely when I e-mailed him. I proceeded to tell him about TAMAR's actions here in TK and her illegal use of privileged information. He shat his pants like the bitch he is. Why do you think TAMAR disappeared for almost a week? She was scared shitless that is why. Fucking crippled cunt.

Friday

Bazinga!
Now THAT is bad karma....