Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

The Question

Eternal
I'm the one who gave Mentalist and that other Turkish dude your address. You enjoy reaping what you've sown, now.

FederalAgent007

SaintLucifer said:
Yes he did. He acted strangely when I e-mailed him. I proceeded to tell him about TAMAR's actions here in TK and her illegal use of privileged information. He shat his pants like the bitch he is. Why do you think TAMAR disappeared for almost a week? She was scared shitless that is why. Fucking crippled cunt.

So why would Elwood keep her in a position of trust on the board after her illegal activity?? That doesn't seem prudent for someone in law enforcement but then again.........look at the shining, upstanding examples we have right here. Sarek......TQ being two of the ringleaders. I also find it amusing that some of the people who have committed federal offenses would still be acting like the same arrogant, assholes they are. It is a blight on their respective agencies. Not only are their superiors negligent in not investigating the valid claims I have, they let them continue. How is it that Sarek would be in a position of authority and trust on this board? This is going to look really bad for all of them when it comes out.

You see........I had a couple of people whom I trust track her, gain trust of members on the boards, position himself to get what he could. It is my understanding that Tamar acquired my record and posted it over there as well as a few other message boards..........I don't know if they were some of the numerous boards she owns but TK was one of them.

FederalAgent007

Connecting the Dots........

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47014

So Lucifer.........in this edited thread, where Sarek, The Question, Techman all got their panties in a wad and started acting like the Buford Pusers they are.........how do Techman and missmanners have sex with each other?? Techman=Wordforge
missmanners=TK..........they like to suck eachs others dicks which has been obvious to anyone reading their posts 16-24 months ago. Do you think Techman is the man in the relationship???

FederalAgent007

Hey Ultros.......again.

Please don't lower yourself to the level of some of these guys. You are better than that. There are three incriminating threads that have been altered that I have the originals.

I will take a man of Honor over a Dirty, Greedy Bastard any day.

FederalAgent007

Why do you think Tamar and TQ are so worried right now?? Why do you think they are still trying to convince people that I am crazy?? Because they have something to hide. They have bad karma. They have serious consequences hanging over their heads right now.