Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

^^He is one of the people who decided to make my life a living nightmare, ruin my life, keep ruining it.

It's really kind of weird when complete strangers go to the lengths these people have gone to in order to ruin someone's life.
They did all kinds of illegal things to accomplish it.
Then Sarek & The Question made a bunch of money at my expense.........then ratted me out. I have been harassed night and day since Nov. 2005, two months after they got their reward. That is when they decided to "fix my little red wagon" and finish me off by "leaking" information to this person.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
*Puffs on a Rey del Mundo and sips a glass Dom Perignon 64.*

Yep, It's the good life......

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
FederalAgent007 said:
You see........I had a couple of people whom I trust track her, gain trust of members on the boards, position himself to get what he could. It is my understanding that Tamar acquired my record and posted it over there as well as a few other message boards..........I don't know if they were some of the numerous boards she owns but TK was one of them.

Careful what you say Blondie.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Ultros said:
I won't get mixed up with them then. Thank you, Jill.

I guess the wedding's off, then. :cry:

FederalAgent007

T'Boner Bonz Tamar

Yep............that's it!! Has anyone noticed how T'Bonerz demeanor/persona has changed a lot???????? don't cha think??? "She" used to sound like a nice, little, old lady from England or Florida or somewhere...........and now she sounds like one of the THUG law enforcement guys here.

FederalAgent007

I bet SHE is one of the Feds and I bet SHE likes to eat pussy!!! I bet the girls pussy SHE likes to eat is Tamar's!!!

anyone??? care to wager???

FederalAgent007

^^Why should I be careful Tamar??? I have nothing to hide, I don't have to use a proxy like the rest of you, I don't care what any state/federal agency wants to see what I have to say. I have strongly encouraged them to please come over here!!!!!!!!! Hell...........I BEGGED them.

You and The Question are Guilty. That is the reason you two are doing what you are doing. In a way............I feel sorry for both of you.