Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

Ultros said:
She's fled.

Unfortunately she doesn't seem sane, so she can't take credit for that.

I have thought about this ~ agree with you totally. The flight part is probably part of the insanity.

How about we get together in a couple of nights and play psychiatrist/mental patient?? I could bring a stethoscope from work! It could be a lot of fun!!
I know what you are thinking..............Jillian~~~~have you lost your mind????

Maybe I have and maybe at the end of the game we will be yelling......STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!. On the other hand............it could be the most sane thing we have ever done!

Think about it. You have two days.

Bladev1

Jillian is teh best troll I've ever seen.
The crazy shit HAS to be an act, at least I hope it is. Whatever, Jillian is entertaining and I would love to see her out of DC and be allowed to post upstairs!

For the rcord I'm only 5'11" and 180lbs

The Question

Eternal
She's got exactly two modes:

1. Paranoid schizophrenia
2. Lechery

Neither remains interesting for very long.

The Question

Eternal
You might oughta not claim to be "in a federal agency", Debbie, lest ya end up in federal custodah.

FederalAgent007

^^You got it all figured out..........don't cha. You see TQ, I had to switch gears and play the part all of you wanted me to play. That way~~you look smart, I look psycho. It is a self-fullfilling prophecy.

Ultros said:
Unfortunately, she is not sane.

I learned to become insane when I saw where this was headed 18 months ago. When I saw Brian, Eric Inc. recruit your boys I knew big trouble lied ahead and I tried to head it off. I contacted every law enforcement agency I could to let them know what was happening. I told them there was some kind of investigation going on here, a federal employee was running this board, told them Brian & Eric had found me on yet another board, they had been stalking/harassing me for quite some time, it probably had something to do with my divorce, these boys are nothing but trouble. I tried to protect your boys and your agencies. Everytime I told this story (especially the part about federal agents/an investigation at TrollKingdom), it was met with skepticism and looks of..............JillianBacardi has lost her damn mind......that fucking crazy crack-addict bitch. We need to lock her up!
Even the lawyer I have now didn't believe there were federal agents here. He does now.
I never dreamed these boys would do something so incredibly stupid as to press criminal charges against me for online harassment on this board. The more I delved into trying to prove my innocence, the crazier this whole thing got only I am not going to be the one looking crazy in the end. Like I told Sardy.............you need to write a book about what happened here. It is so bizarre, so crazy, so screwed-up.............it will freak people out when they realize it is TRUE.
Bladev1 said:
Jillian is teh best troll I've ever seen.
The crazy shit HAS to be an act, at least I hope it is. Whatever, Jillian is entertaining and I would love to see her out of DC and be allowed to post upstairs!

I think you are one of the few who have it figured out.

The Question

Eternal
Why can't you just shut up and die? At least meet us halfway here and just die, huh?

FederalAgent007

^^I will keep that in mind TQ, the reason I put that as Location Location Location...........is because when I come to TrollKingdom, I feel like I am in a federal agency with all you guys.

It's really sweet of you to give me the warning TQ...............I'm not to worried about ending up in federal custody even though you would love for that to happen. If I can survive what I have been through on this board at the hands of state/federal employees, don't think I have a plan in the event you boys try even more dirty things than you have already.

I have a Plan B.

do you?

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
You might oughta not claim to be "in a federal agency", Debbie, lest ya end up in federal custodah.

TQ............why don't you post my last name, address, phone#, SS#, b/d, criminal record, email address, password. You know everything there is to know about me don't you?? Wonder why?? Wonder why you didn't take the time to get to know Eric and Brian..........everything about them??? after all, they recruited you.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:

Your threats don't scare or intimidate me. You, of all people, are in no position to threaten anyone...........especially me. Now take all of this back to your superiors and see if they can come up with a really good DIRTY gameplan this time.

FederalAgent007

Sarek said:
^Crazy, lunatic, crack-addict, alcoholic!!

I would save all this stuff for court Sarek. Everyone here already knows what a crazy lunatic crackaddict alcoholic I am. Now all you have to do is convince of jury of same.

It shouldn't be hard for you boys. Big, strong, intelligent, superior, federal agent "I carry a gun for a living"..............NO PROBLEMO.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
She's got exactly two modes:

1. Paranoid schizophrenia
2. Lechery

Neither remains interesting for very long.

Tell Ultros I have a box of powder-free latex exam gloves. I will be on the couch.

TQ..........did I ever tell you when I was reading your posts you sounded just like Brian the felon?? You come across as intelligent people who know how to write well, are convincing to other mindless sheep. You two are the kind of people on the internet who can manipulate others quite easily into doing what you want them to. It horrify's me to know that a felony forgerer lowlife troublemaker with no job and no real job prospects has all of my vital stats.

Do you know who Steve is?? He has all my vital stats too............that is how he was able to create the Burglary charge and previous arrest on me.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
Why can't you just shut up and die? At least meet us halfway here and just die, huh?

Why don't you try to finish me off.

btw.............you wouldn't happen to know where your good buddies Brian & Eric are?? My attorney really wants to find them. You know how I know?? he hired a P.I.~~I wish I had known that earlier cause the cost of that one will be passed on to me and I already have information I got all by myself!!!!

where are you from anyway??? I don't mean.........where do you live now..........I mean~~where did you grow up?? where is your family?

FederalAgent007

The Question said:

How about my user name............FederalAgent007?? that would be two reasons for the feds to haul my crazy ass in!

..............just at a time when I am broke from spending all my money on this. You see..............people who try to fight the government will be squashed like bugs~~isn't that right TQ???
I am just a poor working girl..............you da big, powerful government agent with unlimited resources and lots of money. How much to you make a year??? I heard you guys make some serious money!

FederalAgent007

*Jillian starts shaking and crying and closing all the blinds, locking all the doors*

DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR!!!! ESPECIALLY IF A 6'2', 275LB, FORMER RANGER LOOKING GUY WITH SUNGLASSES ON COMES A KNOCKING!!!!