Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

I haven't involved a lawyer in this yet. That changes this week. I am finding out the name of the person who handled this at the OIG's office, I am giving it to my lawyer and asking him to place this on the federal court docket. I am asking for a federal jury to hear this case. A lot of other "issues" I have with this board and the people running it at the time will be brought out. Namely................your harassment. The Questions's harassment.

See Ya Sarek.

FederalAgent007

Yes dear...........dealing with the federal government when they are trying to cover up malfeasance is enough to make anyone lose their marbles.

and their lunch..............you see, if they would just admit to mistakes, try to correct them, be proactive/responsible..........the outcome would be much more in their favor.

For example Medicare..............they look bad right now. You have a private citizen who contacts them several times with a legitimate complaint, legitimate documentation.............they don't even bother responding. I have a real problem with that~~especially since they solicit the healthcare community to help them do their jobs. The person who handled my file has been grossly negligent. If I don't get the name Wed...........I will have them subpoena'd. This person should have acted.............one way or the other. Instead...........they are helping a cover-up. The public needs to know this..........especially the healthcare community. Then the OIG's office needs to be investigated in my opinion. Like I said before...........I contacted the IRS, Medicare, dla/mil/cia and gave them enough information to act on. None of them have responded..............all of them are negligent.............especially since federal agents are involved. Hell.............why should they collect reward money if they are on the clock already??? They are being paid to do a job as it is.

Any WhoWho................I should have just gone with this first. I'll get Eric going this route anyway. Then I will get the person I have been after from the beginning. Unfortunately, all you bright federal government employees will be brought into it cause you don't know how to act.

or react.

FederalAgent007

OH YEAH.............MEDICARE~~ITS NOT LIKE I AXED YOU FOR MONEY OR ANYTHING. I ALREADY KNEW YOU PAID OFF YOUR BOYS...........BOYS WHO ARE ON THE FEDERAL PAYOLA ALREADY. THIS IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE OF THE PERSON WHO HANDLED MY CASE. NOW YOU WILL LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU STUCK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASSES AND HELPED COVER UP THE MALFEASANCE OF OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES.

Bladev1

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FederalAgent007

Is this you Sarek????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/66329953_m.jpg

cause Blade looks like a 6'2, 275lb hunk of pure muscle Texas Ranger style.
or is Blade really The Question???

I don't think this is you.........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/real bbs peeps/pentrip.jpg

cause this is supposedly Coyote Ugly but I really think it could be BigDickMcGee. Does he look black or white to you??? It's hard to tell what with them being on the beach and everything.

This may be you...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...board pics/real bbs peeps/matchcomflman62.jpg

cause he looks like he could be a 6'2 275lb former Ranger. If not, you are one fatass dude who needs to get off the internet and into the gym.

FederalAgent007

This guy is a CIA agent. We were going to have sex, but then he got called off on a mission and I haven't seen or heard from him since.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/real bbs peeps/joedg.jpg

This is the CIA agent who took his place.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/message board pics/real bbs peeps/cam002.jpg

This is the reason they say everything is bigger in Texas. He is a real Texas Ranger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...peeps/cid_009201c65932d2624410c200a8c0she.jpg

That ain't no skoal can in his back pocket either.

The Question

Eternal
Jillian is just plain fucking crazy. Literally, she is out of her fucking mind.

The Question

Eternal
^^Yes and no. She knows her complete schizo-looney-ness annoys people, but I'm pretty sure her complete schizo-looney-ness is also completely genuine. Nobody could play the part of a total psychopath as well as she does for as long as she has (more than two years now) without either starting out being really and truly batshit or ending up that way.

FederalAgent007

^^calm down Blade. Here is a little FYI that I cannot place enough importance on.

Be nicer to JillianBacardi, she used to be a strong supporter of your profession but her faith has been badly shaken lately. You see..........you can catch a lot more cooperative Jillians if you give them enough bacardi!!

Words of Wisdom from your elder.

FederalAgent007

Ultros said:
That's a kid living in the midwest who recently joined TK and nothing more.

He is a close, personal friend of mine. I gave him a ringy-dingy and axed him if he would come over here and watch what a bunch of wet-behind-the-ears federal agents do when they think they are being so slick.

I tried to talk him out of joining the CIA because it wasn't that great of a life. He sent me that pic of him where he was stationed in a remote region of HELL with Saint Lucifer. He thought the CIA was going to provide him a glamourous life with unlimited pussy and he is stuck behind a compooter tracking terrorist money laundering activity.

he has missmanners going right now!!