Question for Vap

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Messenger said:
We've seen more pictures of jack than of you. If you're so hot, post a photo.

What's really funny is, he's short and fat and bald and ugly himself. He shaves his head to hide his own male pattern baldness, and with the hitler 'stache, it's pretty gruesome.

He's SO overweight that he can obnly go formal in his massive hawaiian shirt collection,

Hunchie's quite the fashion plate, and one hunk of burning tiny shoe love.

Here's a recent pic (that's Hellman on the right) Pot calling the kettle black?
DSCF0036.jpg

jack

ape_dannyhellman.jpg

jack

The guy on the left is Victor Cayro. Don't know much about him except he likes to get drunk in public and frenchkiss the Hunchback.

Tyrant

jack

I love this thread.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
I love this thread.

I love how a hideous, wretched dwarf tries to call me "short," and busts my balls for wearing a hawaiian shirt while he flounces around in a chick's blouse.

Panda

Kim Nyholm said:
I love how a hideous, wretched dwarf tries to call me "short," and busts my balls for wearing a hawaiian shirt while he flounces around in a chick's blouse.

that's a Men's Dress shirt, hunchback. Do you know anything about fashion? Hawaiian shirts went out decades ago btw

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Panda said:
that's a Men's Dress shirt, hunchback. Do you know anything about fashion? Hawaiian shirts went out decades ago btw

This is NOT a "men's dress shirt;" this IS the kind of shirt you see worn by an effeminate male yoga instructor, a hippie woman selling pottery at a crafts fair, or a gay pirate. In other words, this is a girl's blouse:

vapnoopner.jpg

jack

So lets see, you're still yammering about Neils and my successful pic troll from two summers ago that successfully shut down the image function of the Gutters, and the fact that you have mpb so bad you shave to not be humiliated, and are FAT.

As in morbidly obese.

It's just too funny. Here I am, verbally beating the shit out of you again.

Need a bandaid, or some ice for the swelling, Hunchie?

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
So lets see, you're still yammering about Neils and my successful pic troll from two summers ago that successfully shut down the image function of the Gutters, and the fact that you have mpb so bad you shave to not be humiliated, and are FAT.

As in morbidly obese.

It's just too funny. Here I am, verbally beating the shit out of you again.

Need a bandaid, or some ice for the swelling, Hunchie?

A bald, butt-ugly dwarf with three chins who dresses up in a girl's blouse is telling me I'm "morbidly obese".....oh, the pain.

jack

Dude, you look fucking stupid. Fat, bald, ugly and stupid.

Hysterical, actually.

PWNED BY GOD :bigass:

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
Dude, you look fucking stupid. Fat, bald, ugly and stupid.

Unfortunately, this doesn't change the fact that you're a hideous, tiny, wrinkled, toad-like, cross-dressing freak, (see photos above).

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Panda said:
you look no better, hunchie, and Vap has at least 10 years on you...

I don't know, man....take a look at the dark bags under Vap's eyes, and the weird, droopy ears. Clearly the little fellow has dissipated his vital energies with too much meat-whacking and black market dog vitamins from Tijuana. He looks like a small, shrivelled sack of pus waiting to be lanced.

BitchSlapSmitty

I'm sexier looking than both of you put together, now put me in your fucking book already.

BitchSlapSmitty

Lilac said:

Nothin much, comics, sex, getting fat and other stuff.

You?