Racism on this board.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm going to write a song titled "Ain't No cupcakeers On My Planet."

The Question

Eternal
People are people and should be valued in their worth as individuals not as a member of a colour.

What the fuck are the two Jewish and Caucasian (taking his word on that) banging about? "color", with an extra "u"?

So then you did crib the OP from somewhere else, and Google just didn't catch it. Either that, or you have Dissociative Identity Disorder and one of your personalities is a limey.

Also, that'd be one Jew (assuming Jack is one, no idea; to say nothing of the fact that one can be Jewish by religion and not necessarily by ethnicity) and two Caucasians.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL a google search which an old dead troll created.
You're way-to-late to the game. I was expecting you after post #2. Why are you calling me a racist? I could easily refer to you as a Jewish cupcakeer, but I don't. See where I'm going with this? I don't know if you are really Jewish, but many members have called you that, among other things over the years.

And Another Thang:,

Your reputation is SHIT to me. I don't hate you because of your racist ways and comments, I hate you almost personally for you being you. A total dick. I'm glad I will never meet you in real life.

As usual, you blab about meaningless shit. No one cares what you think or feel about anything around here. You're washed up used up and useless. A spam hypocrite racist failed troll.

Your reputation is shit, period. :bigass: ask around.

The Question

Eternal
Why would a Jew use the N-word (cupcakeer) and feel that type of way towards African-Americans.

Not all black people are cupcakeers. Not all cupcakeers are black people. "cupcakeer" is just a set of behaviors and attitudes, all of them learned, just like "hippie" is. Interestingly, the only difference in behaviors and attitudes between a cupcakeer and a hippie is that cupcakeers glorify indiscriminate violence, while hippies are for the most part milquetoast pacifists. But the rest line up: downplaying education and literacy, rampant drug use and indiscriminate casual sex, lack of regard for other peoples' property, inclination to lie, whether for gain or just as a pastime, pretty much all the rest.

The Question

Eternal
Addendum: Maybe the biggest difference between cupcakeers and hippies is that hippies don't play the race card or the victim card when people call them hippies. Maybe they're unexpectedly the tougher of the two stereotypes.

jack

True that. When desegregation first occurred in Boston circa 63 (I was in 3rd grade) suddenly forced busing and forced integration in the projects and schools became the norm. I grew up in the slum projects downtown which were suddenly populated by black families. Didn't affect me in the least. Most blacks were "normal", not like the way you act Charles. You're a pice of shit. I have many friends and acquaintences of all flavors and colors. Many black. Not one of them sterotype the way you do daily around here. If it's an act on your part, the title is deserved. If it isn't an act (and after 15 years of this stupid endless bullshit I'm beginning to think this is the real you) then you are just a dumb hypocrite racist cupcakeer.

So, fuck off. And leave my bike and tv before you go.

The Question

Eternal
If there's even a slim chance that he somehow managed to post something coherent even once in this thread, I'd say it's an act. It's easy to act out a stereotype -- see: Brownfoot, who is so over the top that in his case it absolutely has to be an act -- but it's a lot harder for somebody the stereotype genuinely fits to break out of it even for a little while.

Now, whether he's actually black or not is not only impossible for me to guess but frankly irrelevant. Either way, my guess is that he's only playing Uncle Tomfoolery 99.99999% of the time.

jack

Brownfoot is a parody dual. I know who's running it. It was created to amplify what you just said, which is quite true. I'm with you. It probably isn't an act.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Contary to jack's ravings, I'm not Jewish.

He is though, as a simple Google search will reveal.

As to you: STFU cupcakeer.

Starship Coyote. Do you celebrate: Hanukkah or Christmas? How about Shemini Atzere and Sukkot?

keep-calm-and-troll-venooker.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No. I'm not races. I judge each race on a individuals level.

I don't have white friends. I learned what y'all did to us in grade school. I remember when schools were segregated up until my 7th grade year. They bused us to an all white school, that was my first encounter with whites. I just never really liked white people, but I never went public about it. I just kept away from them. I ain't going to lie. I did dabble (sex up)in a few white chicks in my time. Never fucked with Mexicans, Japanese, or pretty much any other race. Never dealt with my Rastafarian Brothers, they were some scary, dangerous people. Forget about my Muslim people. Malcolm X threw me off with that "by any means necessary" shit. I don't want anything by any means necessary. I refuse to sacrifice.my life, not even for America.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thing:

Did you know this was a "i got you sucka" by... Mentalist..Jan 16, 2006.

By: Mentalist
You know, I don't care about PC values. I will joke about anything you can think of in your tiny little minds. Blacks, whites, asians, midgets, disabled people you name it it's fair game by me..

But there is an ugly racist streak through quite a few members here where it moves well away from simple jest.

Intelligent folks must be able to see that painting broad strokes over an entire race is fucking dumb.

Spouting this racist junk shows nothing but how blinkered some of you are. I don't frankly give a fuck about all the statistisc that are dredged up as some sort of validation for hate mongering. People are people and should be valued in their worth as individuals not as a member of a colour.

Yeah free speech, harp on all you want, but it's not funny nor clever and frankly it disgusts me.

The Question

Eternal
No. I'm not races.{sp} I judge each race on a individuals level.

I don't have white friends. I learned what y'all did to us in grade school.

Saying you're not racist, then giving an example of you being racist, is fucking stupid.

The Question

Eternal
And Another Thing:

Did you know this was a "i got you sucka" by... Mentalist..Jan 16, 2006.

So that's where you stole that from. Seems you haven't got an original thought in that empty coconut you call a head. And that's not racism; that's an observation about you, as an individual. You are a dumb, hypocritical, unoriginal mother fucker.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Saying you're not racist, then giving an example of you being racist, is fucking stupid.

Because I don't have white friends makes me a racist?

I proved my point about your racist activity at Troll Kingdom. Not only is it stupid, but uncalled for. Do us a favor...keep this ignorant shit out of this forum. Do this in your RL world, not on the internet.

jack, Loktar and Starship Coyote, please do the same.

images

The Question

Eternal
Because I don't have white friends makes me a racist?

Nope. It's the reason you gave for why you don't that points out your racism. You don't have white friends because you judge white people based on their race. That's racism, ya fuckin' moron.

As for your advice, cover it in pig shit and eat it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So that's where you stole that from. Seems you haven't got an original thought in that empty coconut you call a head. And that's not racism; that's an observation about you, as an individual. You are a dumb, hypocritical, unoriginal mother fucker.

Troll Kingdom gets your point. Why do you keep whining and trying to make this point about this true? This is your 3rd handle name change and you still talk the same ole pathetic non sequitured bullshit.

And Another Thing

Why jack isn't posting on this topic while me and you are doing this? Login with jack, Highwayman. I wanna hear is racist comments. You're starting to bore (yaaawwwwn) me.... NAP time! See you later gator, I'm logging off. PEACE!

jack

Jack wasn't posting on this topic because he was out with his wife having a lovely thai meal and food shopping for the weekend. Now I'm sipping this nice red and about to pack a bowl of the crop I grew last summer. Have no idea what I'll binge on for tv tonight. We've been gorging on "Anne with an E", but there's a few others waiting also. Going to be a late night it appears.

It's called real life, muthafuckah, something I see you lack. Damn, do you even read the shit you post? You're a classic racist fuck.

I see Highwayman jacked and blacked you. You ought to understand just how much you're disliked by everyone around here. I know you don't get it, which is why you've split into three persona's. It's the only way you make it look like you have friends.

And talk about attention whoring. Just pathetic.

jack

and btw...stfu cupcakeer :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

25 minutes ago
And Another Thing

Why jack isn't posting on this topic while me and you are doing this? Login with jack, Highwayman. I wanna hear is racist comments. You're starting to bore (yaaawwwwn) me.... NAP time! See you later gator, I'm logging off. PEACE!

11 minutes ago
Jack wasn't posting on this topic because he was out with his wife having a lovely thai meal and food shopping for the weekend. Now I'm sipping this nice red and about to pack a bowl of the crop I grew last summer. Have no idea what I'll binge on for tv tonight. We've been gorging on "Anne with an E", but there's a few others waiting also. Going to be a late night it appears.

It's called real life, muthafuckah, something I see you lack. Damn, do you even read the shit you post? You're a classic racist fuck.

I see Highwayman jacked and blacked you. You ought to understand just how much you're disliked by everyone around here. I know you don't get it, which is why you've split into three persona's. It's the only way you make it look like you have friends.

And talk about attention whoring. Just pathetic.

>>>>>

Last edited:

jack

"Why jack isn't posting on this topic while me and you are doing this? Login with jack, Highwayman. I wanna hear is racist comments. You're starting to bore (yaaawwwwn) me.... NAP time! See you later gator, I'm logging off. PEACE! "

Guess you just owned yourself big time, fuckley. See...I pull the strings, you dance.

"twas ever thus"