Racism on this board.

The Question

Eternal
Troll Kingdom gets your point. Why do you keep whining and trying to make this point about this true? This is your 3rd handle name change and you still talk the same ole pathetic non sequitured bullshit.

You're one to talk about non-sequiturs, stoop anchor. You stealing posts has nothing to do with how many times my handle has changed on this board. Or... do you even know what a non sequitur is? Or are you just living up to another trademark attribute of the cupcakeer stereotype, trying to use words you don't know the meaning of just because they sound intellectual?

"Observify whilst I oscillate the paricardium of yo conundrum! Beeeyatch!" What a fucking joke.

Why jack isn't posting on this topic while me and you are doing this?

Is that a question or an explanatory statement? Pick up some basic grammar, grape nuts.

Login with jack, Highwayman.

Can't, don't know his password. And I don't do duals, shit for brains.

The Question

Eternal
You know what I've realized, though, in the course of my musings over the life of this thread? You're not a cupcakeer. That's not the stereotype you're portraying, if it's true that you ran away from a fight.

STFU, hippie.

The Question

Eternal
Jack wasn't posting on this topic because he was out with his wife having a lovely thai meal and food shopping for the weekend. Now I'm sipping this nice red and about to pack a bowl of the crop I grew last summer. Have no idea what I'll binge on for tv tonight.

Sounds mighty fine. Hey, if you haven't seen it yet, there's a nice little American/Canadian sci-fi series called Continuum you might dig on.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Question

Eternal
I'm on a Mexicunnnnnnnn radio...
I'm on a Mexicunnnnnn, WHOAH-ohhhhh, radio...

lol

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You know what I've realized, though, in the course of my musings over the life of this thread? You're not a cupcakeer. That's not the stereotype you're portraying, if it's true that you ran away from a fight.

STFU, hippie.

Except hippies (generally) don't challenge people to fights. So... he's really more like some ungodly combination of the two stereotypes. Which means he's either a Nippie or a Higger.

The Question

Eternal
Or a cupcakeie.

The Question

Eternal
What the hell was that? Did you have a seizure or something?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I think he's a cupcakeer. The black kind. I don't generally refer to Whites as cupcakeers unless I'm deliberately trying to piss them off. Southern Whites don't like being called cupcakeers.

I don't like cupcakeers. In my condo complex, there is one black family, and they're in the medical profession. Pretty sound people. Three blocks away, there is a housing complex chock fulla cupcakeers. Sometimes at night you can hear them, and it's like a scene from a Tarzan movie. Sometimes they, or some of their friends try to get on our property, and security has to run them off. Sometimes I see a cupcakeer on the property, so I'm sure there are people here who are on drugs and getting it delivered.

But I don't like cupcakeers. They are loud, obnoxious and smelly. They try to mau-mau White people into giving them things. When they talk to each other, they have to yell. Their music is fucking trash. They litter. Fuck them.

That's all.

BROWNFOOT

Ferrildo, BROWNFOOT be feelin' sorry for a busta-ass cupcakea. Up in hyuh whinin an cryin like a BITCH cuz some pinewood-ass packawood-ass cracka-ass crackaz be callin him names n shit. Dass some LIL cupcakea shit. Muh fucka BEST run home TO HIS MAMA! Weak-ass cupcakea! DAMN!

:day:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Come to think of it, this thread reminded me of this chart:
comp4.jpg

jack

nugent2nwordtruck.jpg

steve samurai jack

"I was Black when it suited me; I was White when it suited me":

If I was white I would be able to breathe. It would come easy, absent of so much stress and so much weight. I would live in blissful ignorance, forever unaware of the minutiae that occupy my life today. Free from being an amalgamation of millions or even billions of identities, I would live easily, unaware of how crippling the weight of those identities is, not knowing how they sink on your chest and pull down, always dragging and forever present. If I was white, I would be allowed to belong. I wouldn’t be a person stretched across oceans. I wouldn’t be a person stretched across ideas. I would be able to claim this country and its politics.

If I were black, I can't be racist.

jack

Nice owning you this morning. You're so easy and predictable. See you tomorrow, same time!

Do have a nice day. Going back to bed now :bigass:

Don't forget it change your diaper, looks like it's full of dookie :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't generally refer to Whites as cupcakeers unless I'm deliberately trying to piss them off

That's all.

Can I Bust?

If I were racist, I would use the word WIGGERS (white cupcakeer) instead of CRACKER, REDNECK or White Devil.

And another thing:

I still don't have white friends. They act all uppity and shit.

Last edited: