Racism on this board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Venooker? You don't know none of my friends in real life....Like I said, I don't have white friends. Kevin (Eei O'Brian) and Steve (DevilMan) and I worked together. I retired from the job August 2006

Last I heard, people avoid you, and you don't have any friends. With a mouth like yours, I can see why, you hateful racist. Good luck Chuck.

The Question

Eternal
You don't know none of my friends in real life

That's on account of the only friends you got are online, and you had to create 'em and populate 'em your damn self, ya fuckin' loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are both my internet friends. If I had real life white ftiends, they would get the same treatment i give yall. We should all stick with our dominant race. The race that your farther is. I have only black friends.

And Another Thing:

Don't it make you mad when I do what I do when I do what I do to you. In your faces pal.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No what's funny? I copied and pasted a vanity racist thread and finally proved that you fuckers are half-assed cowardly race haters. Even trying to attack my real life, which non of you know about. Damn are yall that pathectic?

And Another Thang

103 messages and 340 views. Nice work CeeJay.

The Question

Eternal
We should all stick with our dominant race. The race that your farther is. I have only black friends.

And that is very possibly the penultimate expression of racism, you clueless fuck.

The Question

Eternal
Riddle me this. I don't have white friends but I had sexual relationships with three white chicks.

That'd be because you view women as objects, and fucking is a power trip for you rather than an expression of affection. Rape works the same way, just sayin'. Of course, there's always a contingent of women who like to be used that way, which is how civilizations fall and why the collapse of every civilization in history has always been preceded by that civilization's men granting their women political influence.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I also think white people and black people should seperate. Black people on the East Coast and White people on the West Coast. All other races in middle.

And Another Thing:

All babies born with a black and white parant are considered black.

:day:

jack

Pig ignorance on display.

The classification of biracial people as black is tied to the legacy of racist laws that relied on the so-called “one-drop rule,” which dictated that even a tiny amount of black ancestry meant a person was considered black.

The one-drop rule, which social scientists call hypodescent, was considered legal in the U.S. for centuries. As recently as the 1980s, a woman applying for a passport was told she could not call herself white because she had a black ancestor four generations back. Although the law is now defunct, studies show that many people still think of those who are biracial as black.

Grow the fuck up.

The Question

Eternal
Ironic how the same racism you started this thread screaming and crying about is the very same racism you yourself are spewin' up. Dumb mother fucker. Don't bitch about it when you do it, too. Me, I do it a little myself -- we all do. But I ain't bitchin' about racism itself, just the hypocritical double standard. I don't care if you're the most racist cocksucker who ever lived, what offends me is a racist cocksucker like you squealin' and cryin' about racism. Mother fucker, that is the last fuckin' topic your racist ass should be bringin' up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You know, I don't care about PC values. I will joke about anything you can think of in your tiny little minds. Blacks, whites, asians, midgets, disabled people you name it it's fair game by me..But there is an ugly racist streak through quite a few members here where it moves well away from simple jest. Intelligent folks must be able to see that painting broad strokes over an entire race is fucking dumb. Spouting this racist junk shows nothing but how blinkered some of you are. I don't frankly give a fuck about all the statistisc that are dredged up as some sort of validation for hate mongering. People are people and should be valued in their worth as individuals not as a member of a colour. Yeah free speech, harp on all you want, but it's not funny nor clever and frankly it disgusts me.
conspiracy - Jan 16, 2006

The first post was by Mentalist. I copied and pasted the thread title and his first post.

Racism on this board: By Mentalist]
Jan 16, 2006

No racist here. I'm not thar type of guy.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
No racist here. I'm not thar type of guy.

Bullshit, your reason for not having white friends is classic racism, to say nothing of that Jim Crow -ass "one drop" crap. Don't play innocent after you already fucking confessed, retard.

jack

Man, you need hip boots to wade through the shit he's piling up. You called that post from the beginning,

jack

The first thing I did, on reading your OP, was to run it past Google to see where you stole it from. See the problem? I'll wager you don't, so let me spell it out for you:

Your behavior and usual posting style are what get you called those names you seem to dislike so much. I've said it before and I'll probably have to say it again:

If you don't like the stereotype being applied to you, stop acting it out. If an account popped up tomorrow called Frankie Nutz acting like a stereotypical mobster, we'd probably call him a wop or a guinea, too. Don't start thinking you're special (except maybe in the Olympics sense).

You nailed it :D

jack

CeeJay said:

" Venooker? You don't know none of my friends in real life....Like I said, I don't have white friends. Kevin (Eei O'Brian) and Steve (DevilMan) and I worked together. I retired from the job August 2006"

Really Chuckie, why lie about it? There's a kazillion threads where you INSIST you're still friends with them.

Course, you lie about everything, so I'm not surprised.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The first post was by Mentalist. I copied and pasted the thread title and his first post.

Racism on this board: By Mentalist]
Jan 16, 2006

No racist here. Serious folks I'm not that type of guy.

You know, I don't care about PC values. I will joke about anything you can think of in your tiny little minds. Blacks, whites, asians, midgets, disabled people you name it it's fair game by me..But there is an ugly racist streak through quite a few members here where it moves well away from simple jest. Intelligent folks must be able to see that painting broad strokes over an entire race is fucking dumb. Spouting this racist junk shows nothing but how blinkered some of you are. I don't frankly give a fuck about all the statistisc that are dredged up as some sort of validation for hate mongering. People are people and should be valued in their worth as individuals not as a member of a colour. Yeah free speech, harp on all you want, but it's not funny nor clever and frankly it disgusts me.
conspiracy - Jan 16, 2006

^Mentalist wrote that^

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Another attribute of the 'cupcakeer' stereotype he hates being called out on so much: They lie. They lie even when they have no rational reason to lie. They do it like it's a fuckin' sport, they make a fuckin' hobby out of lying. But then they act all insulted and offended when you know that's what they do. Bitch, if you didn't fuckin' do it all the goddamn time, motherfuckers wouldn't expect you to do it all the goddamn time. It's your own fuckin' fault, bitch.

jack

LOL he just repeated his post :D He must think it means something. But yes, he lies about everything.

The Question

Eternal
Fucker's just stupid. Potato brained counts on his inbred-ass extra fuckin' digits retarded.

And don't go cryin' and squealin' and rollin' in your own shit because I said so, stoop anchor. Like I said, there are some truly genius black men -- I named them above. They were not cupcakeers. You are. You might accuse men like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson of "ackin' white" -- but that's just another symptom of your retardation. Not only are you a cupcakeer -- that's a matter of being raised wrong -- but you're proud to be a cupcakeer, and want to be one. And that's a choice. And that puts all the name calling square at your own feet. You want it -- you get it.