Re: Mock

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I went over there this morning. What a jumble of threads. Impossible to see or follow anything.

Plus I forgot which login/password to login with.

Oh well. Maybe I'll just make a new acct.

Mirah

I love you
Once upon a time
there were 3 bears

episode 1 goldilocks GIF

jack

and the little bear ate goldilocks til her toes curled!

jack

You sound jealous :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Can someone post a link to MOCK? I might be interested in joining. Maybe They'll make me a moderator.

:bigass:
I'm tempted to post a link to Mock, just to see how many seconds....possibly minutes you'd last before being banned. Even your lifelong obsession jack was booted from Mock after a few months.

Mirah

I love you
Reading the thread with ceejay on ignore was a better result with jack's comment of saying "Sounds like your jealous" because I thought he was saying it to me!!!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can someone post a link to MOCK? I might be interested in joining. Maybe They'll make me a moderator.

:bigass:

I'm tempted to post a link to Mock, just to see how many seconds....possibly minutes you'd last before being banned. Even your lifelong obsession jack was booted from Mock after a few months.

Post the link. I wanna be down wit MOCK.

If you can’t fucking find it yourself you’re already too stupid to post there.

Post the link. I wanna get down wit MOCK.

Mirah

I love you
C'mon! hook a brother up. I promise not to use the handle BLACKFOOT or CeeJay. I'll use some kind of fucked-up Star Trek handle like they do at ASVS.

These are not star trek people.
I would say that most of these people came into the forum to talk about crime, criminals, missing people, unsolved murders. So yeah, you would fit right in!
And when they aren't talking about that or mundane stuff they are chatting about politics.

They have conversations. You rarely have a conversation-you monologue post. This thread is an exception.

jack

I would say that most of these people came into the forum to talk about crime, criminals, missing people, unsolved murders. So yeah, you would fit right in!
And when they aren't talking about that or mundane stuff they are chatting about politics.

They have conversations. You rarely have a conversation-you monologue post. This thread is an exception.

Nah, he's only posting in this thread to try to troll me because I wont approve his reg at ASVS. He doesn't give a shit about Mock. he only cares about getting attention for himself.

If you call what he's posting "a conversation" then your standards have changed ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Mock is too tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner/copy someone in an amusing but unkind way that makes other people laugh, or to try to make someone or something seem foolish..<I can do that, I do it every day here. Like I'm doing Venooker right now. <Baahahahahahahahahahahaha. If I get a membership to there, I'll bring a new kind of flavor at MOCK. I've have tons of copy/paste items I can use for politics. Are there any races folks at MOCK? Ask around..I do racist topics and online bullying well. <Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mirah

I love you
Mock is too tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner/copy someone in an amusing but unkind way that makes other people laugh, or to try to make someone or something seem foolish..<I can do that, I do it every day here. Like I'm doing Venooker right now. <Baahahahahahahahahahahaha. If I get a membership to there, I'll bring a new kind of flavor at MOCK. I've have tons of copy/paste items I can use for politics. Are there any races folks at MOCK? Ask around..I do racist topics and online bullying well. <Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.

There is no need for copy/paste when you can have actual conversation.
The name doesn't mean anything, just like the name "Troll Kingdom" stopped meaing everyone sits around here trolling and talking about trolling all day long-that stopped long ago (except between you and a select few who can't let it all go)

Thank you for man-splaining the word mock for me by the way.

You would have to judge for yourself if there are any racist people at mock. The reading I've been doing says that even I am a racist and anyone can be a racist. It is how we deal with it that matters. That probably didn't come out right, but maybe you know what i mean. I don't think anyone is blatently racist, but I think some don't understand things. Many don't come from the diverse backgrounds that others have and they don't have the exposure like others do-but in this day and age of the internet that can hardly be an excuse anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
There is no need for copy/paste when you can have actual conversation.

^That was a conversation^

"Troll Kingdom" stopped meaing everyone sits around here trolling and talking about trolling all day long-that stopped long ago (except between you and a select few who can't let it all go)

You got that right Mirah. Trolling at TrollKingdom is not a thing here anymore. Its just Venooker and The Question continuing too make fools of themselves. I'm pretty sure you lurked around and found their bullshit funny. Its poster like you (Mirah) who relish their bullshit.

You would have to judge for yourself if there are any racist people at mock.

I will if you post the link to MOCK. It can't be worse than what Venooker, Loktar and The Question and former members posted here. Actually was not going to MOCK to confront racism. I'm just interested in joining for personal reasons. Holla Black!