Re: Mock

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^That was a conversation^

You got that right Mirah. Trolling at TrollKingdom is not a thing here anymore. Its just Venooker and The Question continuing too make fools of themselves. I'm pretty sure you lurked around and found their bullshit funny. Its poster like you (Mirah) who relish their bullshit.

I will if you post the link to MOCK. It can't be worse than what Venooker, Loktar and The Question and former members posted here. Actually was not going to MOCK to confront racism. I'm just interested in joining for personal reasons. Holla Black!
I gave you the link to Mock. www.google.com. Or does your local library, internet cafe, or neighbor's wifi block that site? If you really want to join Mock, show us you aren't a lazy cupcakeer and put some effort into joining our humble community.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I went over there this morning. What a jumble of threads. Impossible to see or follow anything.

Plus I forgot which login/password to login with.

Oh well. Maybe I'll just make a new acct.

So, I went and re-registered. Posted in introductions and will check out whats going on. What's the M for Mirah? First letter of your last name? I posted in your work thread.

:)

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
Which work thread? I had to re-register once due to device issues so I added an M to my name.

Unfortunately I will miss you as I am taking a break, mostly due to the holidays also due to needing a break from talking about politics and the famous trial that ended today.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I gave you the link to Mock. www.google.com. Or does your local library, internet cafe, or neighbor's wifi block that site? If you really want to join Mock, show us you aren't a lazy cupcakeer and put some effort into joining our humble community.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can someone post a link to MOCK? I might be interested in joining. Maybe They'll make me a moderator.

:bigass:

Nah, he's only posting in this thread to try to troll me because I wont approve his reg at ASVS. He doesn't give a shit about Mock. he only cares about getting attention for himself.

If you call what he's posting "a conversation" then your standards have changed ;)

If you can’t fucking find it yourself you’re already too stupid to post there.

jack

Which work thread? I had to re-register once due to device issues so I added an M to my name.

Unfortunately I will miss you as I am taking a break, mostly due to the holidays also due to needing a break from talking about politics and the famous trial that ended today.

The thread about the new job you were taking. You were describing the interview and then the hire.

They like you over there. This should be an interesting excursion ;)

@Loktar "old meat"? Why, whatever do you mean?

jack

I was just lurking over there. I may start posting again. They're such a collection of...I don't know. At least the core seems to still stick together.

jack

Very lax on security and checking IP though.
What a fucking wasteland that site has become.

What do you and Mirah think?

jack

It's about the same as TK. Only at Mock you have Piglet and rothschild instead of Ceegay.

Tell me about them. I don't think I've ever encountered those two posters.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Tell me about them. I don't think I've ever encountered those two posters.
British wankers who think they're better, more intelligent, and morally superior to everyone else. They'll answer your questions with a question or with an answer not even related to the topic you're discussing. Typical bullshitting assholes.

jack

Piglet and Rothschild sounds like a cool new punk band :D

jack

jack

Was lurking there again this morning. It's a really strange vibe.

More like a weird wasteland. I like TK much better.