Redneck Embarrassment of a President

OMG! BDM got hooked and desperately needs to save face!!

Actually though, I do agree on the whole "President who curses and shows emotion" thing you said BDM.

It's probably the first thing Bush has said in office that wasn't scripted for him by his writers or didn't have Cheney's stamp of approval on it first.

Hmmm... let see... who was the last president we had that swore a lot off camera? Oh yeah, Nixon.

It's not the first time Dubb'ya has done the microphone is on blunder. Happened to him a while back with him and Dick where Bush sees a newsreporter he doesn't like and says to Dick something like "Oh look, there's that shithead reporter again." The mic was on then too.

Why isn't this guy getting impeached by now???????? Ugh...

Hambil mused:

Hmmm... let see... who was the last president we had that swore a lot off camera? Oh yeah, Nixon.

I won't be happy until Blair and Bush form the new Degeneration-X, and do crotch-chops whenever they get stupid questions!

28.jpg

Boy you Liberals sure do have short memories. This morning they ran a piecer where Clinton, Kerry, and Gore were all caught on tape saying downright offensive things.

For God's sake, Kerry was meeting with some group or other, shook their hands and smiled, then immediately turned around to his cronies and said something to the effect of, "God, what a bunch of lying, deceitful crooks." Wow, he even flip-flops when he doesn't realize he's on mic.

The point is, when you are mic'd up practically 24/7, everyone is bound to let something slip. Clinton all but called Jesse Jackson a Black Alabam Porch Monkey once!

Mmmm...what Republican President said, in to a mic that he THOUGHT was dead:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce that Congress has passed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union.
We begin bombing in 10 minutes."

Funny....but that's when we were still pointing nukes at each other 24/7 with short notice.

Meh...shit happens.

Back