Redneck Embarrassment of a President

I must ask BDM to explain the GIF animation. Is that Will Ferrell? I always laugh when I see it. (Which should be disturbing)

It is indeed Will Ferrell from the classic SNL sketch "Behind the Music: Blue Oyster Cult. (Damn, no umlaut??)

It's also known as the "more cowbell" sketch, and features a hilarously deadpan Christopher Walken as "legendary" music producer Bruce Dickinson. You can check it out here: I need more cowbell!!

Big Dick McGee said:
It is indeed Will Ferrell from the classic SNL sketch "Behind the Music: Blue Oyster Cult. (Damn, no umlaut??)

It's also known as the "more cowbell" sketch, and features a hilarously deadpan Christopher Walken as "legendary" music producer Bruce Dickinson. You can check it out here: I need more cowbell!!

Best ever on SNL...aside from Chris Farley's motivational speaker bit.

Big Dick McGee said:
Who cares if he spoke off the fucking record?? What he said IS THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH!

God, you fucking Liberal Democrats really piss me off sometimes. You're more concerned with propriety and "looking good" than with a President who actually speaks his mind and sticks to his guns. Keep it up, you'll never be in power again.

Oh we will, sooner then you think.:laugh:

Frankly, I could give a shit less what he says about anything.
The man is a piss poor excuse for a president and even poorer excuse for a human being.

Big Dick McGee said:
Clinton all but called Jesse Jackson a Black Alabam Porch Monkey once!

Well, Clinton may have lacked tact in that regard, but you can't call the guy a liar. :D

Back