Reject Haven

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Did I already post in another thread that I registered at RH, but then it was like I wasn't registered anymore..............

WTF happened?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Did I already post in another thread that I registered at RH, but then it was like I wasn't registered anymore..............

WTF happened?

I was registered there too. I don't remember the details of what happened with the board but I remember Seph telling me that everyone had to re-register. I decided RH wasn't for me so I never bothered re-registering.

I was bored...and sober & came across this thread. I'm just going to put this question out there...WHY?

PS: KILL ME PLEASE & THANK YOU

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Fuck Reject Haven. There are all of 3 posters in total, with the rest being their duals. I haven't been there for a long time. What a dump. Just as bad as this shithole.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I count 10-15 daily posters and another 5-15 weekly posters and 5-10 duals.

At TK, there's quite a few duals as well.

But alas, each site is the same shit, different names, different days.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Need a hug there little poopoo?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I count 10-15 daily posters and another 5-15 weekly posters and 5-10 duals.

At TK, there's quite a few duals as well.

But alas, each site is the same shit, different names, different days.

So if I've got my averages right, thats about 5 posters plus or minus 1 and their duals?

That no way to run a board and we here at everyboardontheinternet should stop doing it right now.

What would my dual be like? Help me out here folks - What sort of dual should I make? Something easy/I'm lazy. I just want to do my part.

jack

Sad to hear about RH.

jack

Guess you missed the memo. She's shuttering the site as of tomorrow.

R I P

Seph

Retired Account
Nope its ended

jack

I'm sorry dude. You put a lot of time and effort into that project. My condolences.

Seph

Retired Account
Well most things i put my time in go to shit so. meh.

but thnx.

jack

You were the best part of it, in many opinions.

Seph

Retired Account
i appreciate you sayin so.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
sorry to hear it, Sephy. I know it was kinda your place, it's fucked up to lose something like that.

Seph

Retired Account
Yeah imma miss it, prolly gonna stop message boardin altogether for a bit, took a year off a few years back, it was nice.