yes you do, and not many others do.

Seph

Retired Account
I think its shutting on the 15th noa.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Word is, it's not shutting down; now.

Who the fuck knows, who the fuck cares.

Internet rolls on. Jump site from one domain to the next, shit stays the same.

/thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You seem to care a lot, that's all I've ever said. If you bought the URL or are taking over paying for the server, God fucking bless you. I know Iggy isn't going to pay the server costs after this term expires, which appears to be the 15th. I don't know much or care either, it's just fun to poke at you with the fact that the board you invaded from announced it's closing while you were in the middle of your little invasion. It's funny in that ironic way, given your reaction in SF.

But if RH isn't closing, someone else is going to have to do all that work. I don't think anyone appreciates that little thing.

And then of course, J could change her mind. But in the meantime, unless this is some grand troll that all the mods are in on, like Pogo says...it's a done deal, Jib.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're following me? That's what you call this?

Why so serious Jib?

(btw, I think it's "egocentric", and I don't lurk rh much since I read J's farewell, so thanks for the link)

aside from that...who cares?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I SERIUS CUZ I `1337 TROLL AINGIA

Why do you keep a notebook for all your Jacklerchat socking?

Ego-somethingratherdohickyladidabigpenis.

You. Me. Everyone who speaks about it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
In the interest of interboard communion it should be noted RH's new capt. 710x is someone Cody brought from somewhere.