Republican Logic

LOL!!!

And that proves to me just how ignorant you are of world events.

The leftist media has from the start been erroneously calling the terrorists in Iraq insurgents. That you think these are Iraqi freedom fighters fighting the good fight of a patriot against the evil USA is just too fucking funny for words.

Those people are TERRORISTS plain and simple. They have been transplanted from dozens of other Arabian countries and they are doing their best to convince Americans that they are innocent Iraqies being oppressed by the great satan. Some of them, of course are Iraqies that have similar views and some have been recruited in country. They hold out, knowing they can never win the battle because they know they don't have to.

The weak willed in this country are fighting FOR them. Not only are you people encouraging the enemy, but you are fighting on their side with your rhetoric.

Only through you and the rest of your leftist ilk can they hope to win.

Congrats on being a raghead's puppet.

HeroicFool wrote:

The leftist media has from the start been erroneously calling the terrorists in Iraq insurgents.

It was outrageous how some reporters reported Zarqawi's death as the "Number One Iraqi Insurgent". What a tremendous insult to the thousands of innocent Iraqis that foreign Jordanian terrorist murdered! Yet the media ascribes him as a heroic "insurgent", standing up to that big bully the United States. The Iraqi people know better, there was dancing in the streets in celebration.

Weird how not a single leftist/Democrat celebrated his death. Almost as if they lost a beloved ally against Bush! (Collections will be taken by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi in lieu of the Zarqawi Fund for a Democracy-Free Middle East.)

-Ogami

That is because they cannot see beyond the minor political ground that they lost with Zarqawi's death.

So, the next thing is exactly the BS that was just spouted here... "It's all a big setup by Bush. Bush set him up as the main guy in Iraq then planted evidence."

Fuck man, that Bush guy must be pretty smart and competent...

"Fuck no, he's not!!! He's an idiot"

Pick one already people.

The fact is that democrats put their own political viability ahead of their country and their fellow man. So much for their much proclaimed compassion.

HeroicFool wrote:

Fuck man, that Bush guy must be pretty smart and competent...
"Fuck no, he's not!!! He's an idiot"
Pick one already people.

Exactly! Both are Holy Democrat Mantras(tm), to be recited six times a day. Yet if you say them at the same time, watch out!

-Ogami

HeroicFool said:
LOL!!!

And that proves to me just how ignorant you are of world events.

The leftist media has from the start been erroneously calling the terrorists in Iraq insurgents. That you think these are Iraqi freedom fighters fighting the good fight of a patriot against the evil USA is just too fucking funny for words.
Um... what?

I need some of the drugs you're taking.

You said A force 1000 times larger than our military armed with hunting rifles could defeat our modern military. I said 'ask the Iraqis', meaning that their well trained, large, and armed with much better than hunting rifles army was crushed in days.

Never mind that your numbers are rediculously off, because not everyone owns a gun, and the US military to population ration is more like 250 to 1, not a 1000 to 1.

But, you're so quick to call anyone that disagrees with you un-American you only make yourself look like a fool, minus the heroic.

LOL, sorry Hambil, I didn't exactly run the numbers there. I was making a point.

The fact of the matter is that your assertion is absurd in any case. Of course soldiers would NEVER kill their countrymen, families and friends. Such a war would not take place, I was simply indulging your "what if" scenario.

I also assumed that you meant the current ongoing war, not the one that took place three years ago... my bad.

I could once again indulge you in your scenario now that you've changed it and try to convince you that it wouldn't be that easy, but really, what's the point?

Maybe Ogami will indulge you. ;)

HeroicFool said:
LOL, sorry Hambil
No problem.

HeroicFool said:
I could once again indulge you in your scenario now that you've changed it
Classic. I didn't change my "scenario". You misinterrupted a fairly straight forward comment. And of course you don't want to indulge it, you position is indefensible.

You uh.. completely skipped over the part of my post that pointed out that such a thing would never take place in the first place.

Too logical for you little guy?

Here's something else to chew on then...

Illegal orders do NOT have to be obeyed by any member of the military. Combat with citizens of the USA by the armed forces of the USA is illegal as it gets.

If such a scenario could ever take place it might be worth the time to debunk it, but until then it's just as usefull to plan the eventual takeover of Never-Neverland. (from Peter pan, not the ranch) ;)

HeroicFool said:
You uh.. completely skipped over the part of my post that pointed out that such a thing would never take place in the first place.

Too logical for you little guy?

Here's something else to chew on then...

Illegal orders do NOT have to be obeyed by any member of the military. Combat with citizens of the USA by the armed forces of the USA is illegal as it gets.

If such a scenario could ever take place it might be worth the time to debunk it, but until then it's just as usefull to plan the eventual takeover of Never-Neverland. (from Peter pan, not the ranch) ;)
So then, why do you need the guns again?

Aren't we going in circles here?

Is it too difficult to scroll back and read my reply to that question the first time you asked it?

The US military will never attack the citizens of the US, but without the ability of a people to rise up against oppressors then Tyranny is inevitable. If there is no threat from the masses then the masses have no choice no matter how ridiculous the government's demands but to comply.

Slavery anyone?

It won't happen overnight, but it will happen, a basic understanding of human nature should tell you that.

Personal defense also is a very good reason to have firearms. Of course you're a lib so you'd just sit back and invite someone to rape and/or kill your wife and/or daughter or perhaps go to the phone and dial 911 and wait for the government to bail you out.

Good luck with that.

HeroicFool said:
Aren't we going in circles here?

Is it too difficult to scroll back and read my reply to that question the first time you asked it?

The US military will never attack the citizens of the US, but without the ability of a people to rise up against oppressors then Tyranny is inevitable. If there is no threat from the masses then the masses have no choice no matter how ridiculous the government's demands but to comply.

Slavery anyone?

It won't happen overnight, but it will happen, a basic understanding of human nature should tell you that.
So, let me see if I have the correct. They will never turn on us so the fact that our guns aren't a match for theirs is irrelevent. However, we need guns that aren't effective in order to keep them from turning on us?

Personal defense also is a very good reason to have firearms. Of course you're a lib so you'd just sit back and invite someone to rape and/or kill your wife and/or daughter or perhaps go to the phone and dial 911 and wait for the government to bail you out.

Good luck with that.
Down another rabbit hole. The claim that guns deter crime or are an effective defense has never been supportable. There are a lot of vague statisics and posturing on the flood of internet pro-gun sites, but no real evidence. What we read in the paper every day is of people being shot by bad guys, not bad guys being shot by citizens.

Man you are a never ending font of propaganda and bullshit.

Guns are quite effective, especially in the right hands, that's why we fight for the right to keep and carry them. We shouldn't have to fight since it is fact a right we are born with, but you libs never make anything easy.

If you're going to fall back on studies about gun crime you truly are reaching. Millions of stories exist where the victim(s) were saved from any number of crimes due to their personal weapon.

Now here's the point that you idiots never answer and one that cannot be denied...

Criminals will always have guns, no matter what laws you make to make guns illegal. Criminals don't much care for the law and the supply of guns will never cease. If gun production is outlawed here, they will be produced elsewhere and shipped here. The only ones that making guns illegal would harm are the law abiding citizens.

What would you rather prey on, a wolverine, or a... hamster?

BTW, your loved ones are being raped, later to be killed... Have the cops shown up yet?

HeroicFool said:
We shouldn't have to fight since it is fact a right we are born with
Ah yes, the right to defend myself argument. Okay, then, invoking my right to defend myself - since guns are dangerous and I could be killed by one I want them banned. I have the God given, freedom born right to do so, because I'm only defending myself.

Dipshit, you comprehended not a word i said.

Ban guns all you want, criminals will still have guns, and even better no one will be able to defend themselves legally.

Yay criminals!!!

HeroicFool said:
Dipshit, you comprehended not a word i said.

Ban guns all you want, criminals will still have guns, and even better no one will be able to defend themselves legally.

Yay criminals!!!
For starters, a gun is not a defensive weapon. In addition, the police would still have guns. Beyond that, a gun is not a drug that can be grown in a field. It requires manufacture, which makes it much easier to keep out of the hands of criminals.

Granted, there are a lot of guns already on the street, but that's an argument for starting now, rather than some lame argument for just giving up.

LOL, a gun is plenty defensive once you fill said criminal full of holes.

Nothing less than they deserve.

When you choose to ignore everything I've said and plow on with your arguement as if I'd said nothing it leaves one to wonder... Was it too much for you or are you just too afraid to actually engage in debate

Back