Review of the citizen's list

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
gonad is an invalid moderator anyway

classichummus

on a break from forums

Yub

Anachrophobic
You can all object as much as you like, DLP, but so far one mod has spoken and the other two are yet to speak.

:pop2:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You can all object as much as you like, DLP, but so far one mod has spoken and the other two are yet to speak.

Nowhere in the Spamstitution does it say that all mods need to post on the matter, only that they need to reach a decision among themselves. When you're a mod, maybe you'll be privy to that private decision making process, but until then, QQ more.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Nowhere in the Spamstitution does it say that all mods need to post on the matter, only that they need to reach a decision among themselves. When you're a mod, maybe you'll be privy to that private decision making process, but until then, QQ more.

That'd be fine if I trusted every word you type. I don't. Thus the matter will not rest until I've heard from Ily and Gonad.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
That'd be fine if I trusted every word you type. I don't. Thus the matter will not rest until I've heard from Ily and Gonad.

Well, that's unfortunate, the process doesn't require your acceptance.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm supposed to take your word for it? Excuse me while I laugh heartily at that idea.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, considering Robot is to my knowledge the first and only poster ever to the be discriminated against and prevented from joining the citizen's list, I'm sure the other mods wouldn't mind actually posting as a matter of public record at the very least.

:pop2:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm supposed to take your word for it? Excuse me while I laugh heartily at that idea.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, considering Robot is to my knowledge the first and only poster ever to the be discriminated against and prevented from joining the citizen's list, I'm sure the other mods wouldn't mind actually posting as a matter of public record at the very least.

Well I wouldn't object so much to Robot except all the posts I remember from him are just a bunch of ones and zeroes. Maybe if he could be proven to be a contributing TK member I'd think differently. At best right now, Robot is only slightly better than Silent Bob.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Well I wouldn't object so much to Robot except all the posts I remember from him are just a bunch of ones and zeroes. Maybe if he could be proven to be a contributing TK member I'd think differently. At best right now, Robot is only slightly better than Silent Bob.

There are plenty of Badlands citizens that can't lay claim to be contributing members.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The moderators have spoken. Do qq more to mm if that's your pleasure.
No dear, not all of them.

Hmm, funny, but I can't seem to find a private decision making process, either.... Care to show me where Gonad explicitly decided against Robot becoming a citizen?

classichummus

on a break from forums
At best right now, Robot is only slightly better than Silent Bob.

No, Silent Bob is WAY better than Robot!! Silent Bob may be "silent" (most of the time), but he still communicates in a non-verbal way. I don't think any of us can read binary, so I don't think it's citizenship should be allowed. If Robot votes in the elections, how would we know if 0100 1010 0011 1100 is for one mod or another? If Robot were more like C-3PO, then maybe his citizenship would be reconsidered.
For now, I object on the grounds this robot is a robot! :bergman:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh please, you seem to forget that R2D2, while not being able to talk, could hack into a frigging STARSHIP, whereas C3PO was able to do what - talk Darth Vader into hyperventilation??

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh please, you seem to forget that R2D2, while not being able to talk, could hack into a frigging STARSHIP, whereas C3PO was able to do what - talk Darth Vader into hyperventilation??

Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL, Loktar, I wish I had the JMT... just stating the obvious :D
...You think Robot is worthy of citizenship and will fight for his right to get on that citizens list....

:whistle: