Review of the citizen's list

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes now your life has meaning! Hooray!

Meanwhile your wife and kids are living on the street. Wheeee!

I'm glad you feel your life has meaning being a completely ridiculous buffoon and working a series of dead end jobs. Way to go.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm glad you feel your life has meaning being a completely ridiculous buffoon and working a series of dead end jobs. Way to go.

I've been trying to get a decent job. The US economy is in the crapper right now. I'm lucky to have ANY job.

Yub

Anachrophobic
He IS working, which is more than we can say for you.

I work my arse off, I just don't get paid by an employer. You try handling three kids under five, daily migraines, depression, severe sinusitis and putting in a full days work renovating the house, usually when you simply want to lay down and wait for your head to explode.

Loktar's job would a holiday. I'm not in the work force for a reason, it would be unfair for someone to hire me and me being unable to turn up due to health reasons on any given day and that's not just my opinion, both medical professionals and the government agency that supports me agrees. I will get work the second I'm able to rehabilitate myself enough to be reliable to an employer.

You can quietly shove any comments about me not working quietly sideways up your arse, Funkwit. I work, physically, trying to improve my house for my family. I work, mentally, daily, combating my disease so I can move forward and better life for my family. I work harder than your average salary earner, you cabbage headed moron. Go back to sitting on your thumbs.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Hit a nerve, did I? However it's not surprising you missed my point, you dumb shit. Don't criticize a man's means of living if you aren't willing to have yours scrutinized. Glass houses.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
yikes

The Giant

I came for the cookies
THAT'S PRETTY GREAT BUT WHO'S ROBOT?

AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BAN SPAMBOTS RIGHT AWAY WHAT'S UP WITH YOU GUYS BUY THE NWO SHIRT!

aeommai

cookie?
You do realise that I can see your IP, right?

yupp ive been a moderator before. i just got a couple of bros from university to come by once in a while, during class we're usually bullshitting you.

NOW figure out who the dual is.

SOME LONELY CUNT. YAY I WIN. HERE HAVE MY PRIZE OF FUCK OFF AND DIE.

YOUR CUNT IS DRY AND YOU NEED SOME LUBE MAYBE NOW YOULL STOP USING THE WORD CUNT, CUNT.

BETTER YET STOP POSTING!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
After reading through this, I applaud anyone in this thread who hasn't put a gun to their own head and fired.

This shit is just plain bananas.

EFCL is dead for a reason, and this thread is it. :)

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm glad Dirk and Loktar are enjoying the mutual masturbation they are engaged in. I'll be over here, bettering my lot.