REVOLUTION CHARACTER GUIDE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THE GANG

7695.imgcache.jpg

Nora, Charlie, Aaron, and Miles (in order from left to right)

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!

7696.imgcache.jpg

NORA TAKES ONE IN THE GUT, AGAIN!

(I may never finish this guide.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CHARLIE MATHESON

7697.imgcache.jpg

The apocalypse has done wonders for my hair.

7700.imgcache.gif

CAN TAKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE.

Charlie, aka Katniss, is a crossbow wielding womanchild. She never gets dirty, or has messy hair. She's been punched in the face twice, her lip didn't even swell.

7701.imgcache.png

Danny and Charlie (Twinkniss and Katniss)

7703.imgcache.png

Nate and Charlie

Nate is Major Neville's (aka Major Evil) son, and probably a future love interest for Charlie. His name is not Nate, though. That was a fake name he gave Charlie when he helped Charlie and Maggie escape from some rapists. Not sure why he gave a fake name, it's not like she can Google him!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MILES MATHESON

7705.imgcache.jpg

Uncle Miles has a plan.

7706.imgcache.jpg

I'M HALLUCINATING AND I KNOW IT!

7707.imgcache.jpg

I'm a NINJA, bitches. I'M NOT EVEN TRYING!

Uncle Miles is a ninja. He can take out 20 armed men with a sword and a smile. He is Charlie and Danny's uncle, he's also Nora's ex boyfriend. OH and he was the second in command of the Monroe militia, until Monroe WENT TOO FAR... whatever that means! Uncle Miles is hated and feared by the Rebels because he was such a ninja badass murdering motherfucker! He taught the Monroe militia everything they know.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Charlie's almost unrecognizable in the staged photos, she's not making that god-awful, eyes-too-big expression. She's actually a pretty girl.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AARON

7708.imgcache.jpg

GUYS, I LOST THE MAGIC AMULET!

7709.imgcache.jpg

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I WILL ABANDON YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.

7710.imgcache.jpg

I figured it all out, WE'RE HALLUCINATING!

Aaron is Google Guy. He was entrusted with the magic amulet and he lost it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NORA CLAYTON

7711.imgcache.jpg

HI EVERYBODY!

7712.imgcache.jpg

I'm looking for a biography of Joe Biden... TO STUFF INTO THIS LOG BOMB, YEAH! (srsly, that is the log bomb)

7713.imgcache.png

I wonder if Miles still loves me?

Nora is uncle Miles' ex girlfriend. They met in the Monroe militia. I'm not sure why she left the militia, or why she joined in the first place. After leaving the militia she joined the Rebels, and even got a United States flag tattooed on her back! This is something the Monroe militia would have to put you to death for, since it is illegal to own a US flag.

I FORGOT TO MENTION - Nora has been stabbed in the gut not once, but TWICE. She's a fast healer, though.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
KEEP EM COMING> CASSIE!

until you get bored.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That's the main cast. Tomorrow or maybe later, I will start adding the BAD GUYS. Oh, and I can't forget Danny. He should have his own post.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Moar pix of Danny Twinkniss plz (less cloz lol)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A great bunch of kids.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DANNY MATHESON

7720.imgcache.jpg

CAN I GET A HOT TUB? (Allstate commercial)

7721.imgcache.jpg

ANGRY FACE

7722.imgcache.png

THOUGHTFUL FACE

7723.imgcache.png

I'M IN HANDCUFFS!

7724.imgcache.jpg

YOU RUINED MY SHIRT, YOU BASTARD!

7725.imgcache.jpg

MY SHIRT, IT'S IN TATTERS... I CAN'T GO ON

7726.imgcache.jpg

NEW SHIRT, NEW SHIRT!

Danny is the reason for the 1st season. The gang are on a quest to save him from the Monroe militia. He is Charlie's little brother, and Miles' nephew. Also, I often refer to him as Twinkniss in my recaps because he's a bit twinkish, ISN'T HE? I think sometimes he looks more twinkish than others. He is very cute, and he has asthma. He's the only person on the show whose clothes get destroyed. Revolution must have gotten a deal on long sleeve t-shirts. GO AHEAD, TEAR THE ARMS OFF, WE'VE GOT A COUPLE MORE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT JULIET.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This show should be renamed to "Charlie's Eyes."

Enkephalen

My Stars!
See, Ninja dad is an older actor, with wrinkles and some saggy facial skin. Why is it okay to make him the lead, but women actors can't get roles when they edge into late 30-40s?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
See, Ninja dad is an older actor, with wrinkles and some saggy facial skin. Why is it okay to make him the lead, but women actors can't get roles when they edge into late 30-40s?

Double standard. TV/movie viewers want the lead women to be young and hot, and the men to be old, grizzled, leathery faced/wrinkled.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
As a woman it's hard to identify with a female character in the 18-25 year old age bracket. But, maybe that's why they thow in the older actor so women have someone they can relate to, even a grizzled, old Ninja.