Rick and Morty

Dr Dave

pillzlol
One of the party members in a d&d campaign I'm in has a familiar named Morty, so we do a lot of Rick and Morty impressions.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That'll show him!

CaptainWacky

So I guess I download this tomorrow since it doesn't seem to be showing in the UK anytime soon.

CaptainWacky

The new episode was good. It was funny (mostly hologram Rick) and the story was pretty good. I wish they'd cut down on the meta "reset button! Continuity!" type moments but I guess they won't!

CaptainWacky

Too little, too late!

CaptainWacky

This week's was also pretty good.

CaptainWacky

This week's was the best one since...whatever the last really good one in season 3 was. I liked it.

CaptainWacky

I liked the dragon who had sex with woolly mammoths. Pretty standard stuff otherwise.

CaptainWacky

I guess no one's ever going to reply to me here because it's not COOL to like Rick and Morty anymore or something, but the snake episode was very good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I guess no one's ever going to reply to me here because it's not COOL to like Rick and Morty anymore or something, but the snake episode was very good.
Sorry. I like Rick and Morty, but usually people comment on the good stuff in an episode before I post and or watch the episode so I mostly end up posting an awkward indeed, LOL, or Me too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So this was a thing for the last episode:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’m waiting for it to show up on Netflix

CaptainWacky

It's not going to be on Netflix. Channel 4 have the rights now. It's on All 4 or whatever it's called.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

So I guess the new episode was a few days ago and I only just watched it because I've lost track and I can't be bothered finding out when it's on tv here. It was pretty good but I'm sick of them over-using the word "meta". I liked the Bechdel test bit and Jesus showing up. It felt like someone trying to write a "typical" Rick and Morty episode and not quite managing it but still being funny enough to get away with it. I don't know it was fine.

CaptainWacky

This week's was good. You should probably watch it if you're someone who thinks the show isn't as good anymore when really it's doing that "well last week's wasn't as good as normal but this week's was" thing.