ROYAL RUMBLE BETTING POOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Number eight this year was apparently Triple H, so that was a farily good pick!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Hey, not bad! :)

On a side note, WTF is Jon Cena doing with his hands during promo commercials? Wanna-be gangsta signs?

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
who won? and who did i pick with 17?

plz

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Beth Phoenix entered and eliminated The Great Khali. Sucks to be Khali with decisions like that! Edge is a good choice though. He's been missed.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
rumble results.

1.Dolph Ziggler
2-7? CM Punk was the only one in the ring until:
8.Tripple H
9.Drew McIntyre
10.Ted Dibiase
11.Jon Morrison
12.Kane
13.Cody Rhodes
14.MVP (Miz rolled,so delayed)
15.Carlito
16.The Miz
17.Matt Hardy
18.HBK
19.John Cena (only HHH, HBK and Cena left)
20.Shelton Benjamin
21.Toshi
22.Big show
23.Mark Henry
24.Chris Masters
25.R Truth
26.Jack Thwagger
27.Kofi Kingston
28.Chris Jericho
29.EDGE
30.Batista

HBK eliminated HHH
Batista eliminated HBK there was a long drama of HBK not wanting to leave and giving his best depressed look of the new Cenrtury.
Cena eliminated Batista.
Edge vs Cena.
Edge got it.

aeommai

cookie?
did you see khali tell beth to gb2kitchen, that was pretty great :D

welp now that EDGEMANIA is runnin wild he's going to challenge his brother christian!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is it wrong that I find Phoenix so hot? I mean, sure she's a beefcake for a chick, but not so much she loses her shape. Hot, I tellz ya!

One of the best female workers they've ever had too, and pretty good on the stick to boot. They need more like her.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Okay, watched it earlier...

Christian/Zeke was good. Christian always has good matches, Zeke played the big man well.

Miz/MVP was good too, though it's weird that they didn't advertise and just randomly threw it on the show. It was funny how MVP got booed for attacking him at the end (Miz did win fair and square.)

Mickie/McCool was what it was. Mickie got her revenge and it's okay to be far (even though she's not remotely fat)!

Orton/Shameus was a bit slow and I'm not a big fan of heel versus heel matches...the fact that the crow were way into Orton helped though. I guess he's turning face.

Undertaker/Rey was highly enjoyable. Taker could barely move (and now can add a broken nose to his list of injuries) but still looked badass and Rey's just insanely good at bumping all over the place.

The Rumble match...I don't know how I feel. Last year they had too many people in for too long, this year it was amlost the opposite problem. One of the fun things about the Rumble is when someone lasts for nearly an hour or eliminates loads of people...but this one no one lasted very long and only the established stars looked good. Okay, R Truth got to eliminated Big Show and Mark Henry in a cool moment but that'll probably be forgotten about. And it lasted only 49 minutes! Edge hardly really did much and he won. The Rumble should go an hour at least...

But it was never boring, there was lots of good action, some clever stuff, Punk got to look good for the ten minutes he was in, Beth Phoenx looked hot when she rang to the ring, Shawn's elimination and his breakdown afterwards was excellently done. SO ON THE WHOLE A GOOD SHOW

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
i thought someone told me edge was dead :( i feel so lied too.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
That's Zed, baby. Zed's dead.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
whos motor cycle is this?

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
its a chopper baby

Seph